RK900 x Female!Reader | It's allowed after all (Smut)

(Picture: Screenshot from 'Detroit: Become Human' by 'QuanticDreams' ; own source)

[Warning: may contain spoiler][Warning: contains sexual content][Plot holes included][Requested]

[Warning: contains sexual content]
[Plot holes included]
[Requested]

I was working as a detective at the Detroit Police Department, working alongside Hank Anderson and Connor RK800.

Connor wasn't the only android at the DPD, since there was a newer model of him working with Gavin Reed, another detective at the DPD.

Gavin and I were befriended and it was quite funny to see the newer RK900 android model called Conan, working with Gavin, since Gavin didn't really like androids that much.

The events of Detroit ended eight months ago, resulting in androids being acknowledged as living beings, changing not just Detroit but the whole world into a better place.

Conan works at Detroit police department since the end of the events, thus working eight months here now as well.

He turned deviant right away, since he didn't understand why CyberLife was haunting deviants.

I dated with Conan for three months now and I was quite surprised how sweet Conan actually is.
I was sitting inside Hanks office, talking to him and Connor.

"You're having tomorrow off, right, (Y/N)?"
Connor asked while looking at me.
"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it the whole week already."
I answered as I was smiling to myself.

"Conan has a day off tomorrow as well. I wonder."
Hank remarked sarcastically, glimpsing at me and Connor.

"Are you planning to go on a date tomorrow?"
Connor asked me innocently.

"I don't know, Conan and I hadn't planned anything yet. Maybe were just going to Netflix n' chill.."
I said, placing my fingers under my chin, thinking about what he and I could do.

As we were chatting, someone knocked on the door.
"Come in."
Hank said while all of us looked at the door.

"(Y/N), I'm ready to go. What about you?"
Conan asked after opening the door.
"Yeah, I finished for today as well. Let's go then."
I said while standing up and walking up to the door, which Conan opened further for me to pass though.

"See you on Saturday."
I remarked, waving goodbye at Connor and Hank.
"Have a nice evening."
Conan said, nodding at them once.
"Have fun you two."
Connor spoke up, smiling at the two of us while Hank waved at us with a document in his hand.

Conan closed the door, looking at me right after.
"What?"
I asked him, looking up at him at the same time.

He shook his hand, smiling to himself while guiding me out of the department with his hand on my back.

"You're stupid sometimes.."
I muttered, smiling to myself regardless.

"Thank you."
He said sarcastically while holding the door to the passengers seat open.
"Thank you."
I said, getting inside the car.