Sorry...

I Have dedacated this to SexyNathSykes , because she helped<<< wrong basically wrote his chapter for me, I have made a few changes just bits that I thought would go good there. So yeah. urm Thanks, Internet Bezzie :)

_____________________________

I’ve driven to London before but it’s never been as long.It felt like I had drove to wales three times over. I had to find an excuse to drive down so I could see Summer. She can never sleep without her teddy Booboo, which she left at home, so I was just returning it to her. I hadn’t seen her in two weeks and it was the longest two weeks of my life. That boy had the cheek to take my child from me after dumping me and abandoning us for two years. I turned on Capital FM just as Cher Lloyd came on.

‘Boy you can say anything you wanna

I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya

I want u back, I want you back

Wa-want you, want you back’

The lyrics blasted out through the car speakers. They basically described exactly what I wanted; him. I wanted Nathan back and there was no denying it. I manoeuvred the car into the car space outside Nathan’s flat. Just before I jumped out, Allie, Nathan’s girlfriend stormed out and ran down the street. Her mascara was streaming down her face from crying. I took a deep breath and slowly emerged from the car. I strolled towards the door before knocking firmly. My usual Rat-A-Tat-Rat.

‘Allie you said what you wanted. You’re not coming back. It’s over’ Nathan called from inside. I knocked again before waiting. ‘I tol-‘ he stopped once he saw me.

‘Mummy!’ Summer exclaimed jumping out of Nathan’s arms into mine.

‘Hey baby girl! Have you missed me?’ I asked kissing her forehead.

‘Yeah mummy! And Allie used to slap me. Daddy would give out to her though’ she whispered. Summer was advanced for her age and could string sentences together just like you and I.

‘Nathan is that true?’ I asked angrily.

‘Yeah but I did stop her. I’m sorry I didn’t mean for anything like that to happen’ he whispered apologetically.

‘Hey Summer, can you go play for a little bit? Mummy and Daddy need to talk to a while’ I smiled letting her down. I watched her run upstairs to play with her toys.

‘Can I come in?’ I asked staring him in the face. He moved aside and I walked towards the couch where I took a seat nervously.

‘I’m sorry Holly. I shouldn’t have taken Summer like that and I realise that now. Please forgive me?’ he pleaded sitting down beside me.

‘Yeah I forgive you. I’m sorry too Nathan. I was doubting whether my love for you was real or not. It wasn’t helped by Tom telling me how much he loved me. I thought I loved Tom for a while and then I didn’t. I didn’t know who I loved but in actual fact the answer was staring me right in the face. The answer is staring me right in the face right now. It’s you I loved Nathan. I loved you all along and I still love you. I’ll always love you no matter what’ I whispered taking his hand in mine to play with it.

‘I love you too Holls’ he whispered leaning in to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync and the kiss grew more passionate. I had that tingling feeling in my stomach once again. He gave me goosebumps all over. The kiss was broken by a cute, innocent voice. ‘Mummy and Daddy are back together!’

______________________________

So Thank you once again SexyNathSykes. :):):)

And thank You Yes you reading this. For reading this.

Oh and another small-ish ting. People are like voting for it and adding to reading lists, But I dont know what You guys like about it, What yo dont,  What yo guys think could happen. So could I have a few comments