Dont leave, I'm begging you.

I locked the door behind me and crept up the stairs. I don't know why I was creeping. Everybody was out. Tom and Nathan hadnt spoke in days apparently. It was all my fault, If only I had said I didnt love Tom. But if I had said that it would've been a lie. I love him but I dont want to. Why is life so difficult. I sighed and pulled my suitcase out from under my bed. I was going to leave. I shoved random things in like, Underwear, Tops, Jeans, Shorts, shoes. My make up bag sat glaring at me in the corner of the room. Nath had told me I didnt need Make-up. But Now I didnt have him I felt I need it. I grabbed my Make up then I pulled out a rucksack and shoved Summers chlothes in it. I knew her baby bag had nappys inside it and some milk. I then though TOYS. I shoved some of that noisy junk in. Then I heard the front door slam and loads of laughing and chatting. Why oh Why did the Guys have to come back now. They knew I could Home soon... They didnt know I came home today though. I suppose the saw my Handbag in the hall.

I heard the TV blaring away. But I heard some heavy plodding steps coming up the stairs. They stopped out side my room. I froze And losten intensly. Slowly my door creaked open and there stood Tom. He looked at me then slowly examined the room with his eyes."Holly? What on Earth are you doing?"

"I'm leaving,"

"What?Why?"

"No of yous want me here, especially Nath, And I want a fresh start,"

"But..But...We all want you here, who evers told you that I will kill them. Holly Babes Egnore Nath he is just being a selfish Git. And you cant just leave with Summer.She needs a dad, and Nath loves her,"

"I dont care if he is being a selfish git I want to leave. Anyways Summer Is My child. He obviuosly dosnt car about me or her." Tom just looked at me then Summer and back to me. he Shook his head and walked out of the room. I sighed and closed my eyes. Was I backing out? I'm not going to stay. Im going now.

Why every time Do I try to leave does somone get in my way?Nathan. He was the problem this time."Holly, Please dont go. I'm begging you. I do love Summer A.aa.a..and you. I'm sorry Holly."

"Sorry dosnt meen anything, I dont care If Tom has told you I want to leave. I'm going. Its my choice. Ypu've come to late to declaire your supposed love for me and Summer. anyday earlyer It might have changed it but It hasnt. Not now."...