chapter2--Tom xx

Holly's P.O.V

Me and Tom seemed to have a connection,I didn't know if he felt the same.He seemed to like Izzy.She has long blonde wavy hair and big blue eyes,what wasn't to like."Holly BethanyElizebeth Joanne Jackson!"

"Hu what?"I asked snapping out of my trance.

"God eventually,I have been calling you for ages,Ya didn't answer so I came over,"Jess grinned

"Why'd I tell Ya my middle names?What Ya want?"

"Nikki said we could go early to practice today I mean we are going on tour tomorrow,"

"Oh yeah I've not Evan packed,Lets go then,I'll pack later and YOU will help Me got it"

"Okay Okay lets go,"

"Heya, what you doin sitting here all alone,"Tom asked me sitting next to me backstage

"I dunno everyone else has gone home,I ws ment to go to my dads but he is going out with his girlfriend and her son and my half bro,Ben and DiLLan,My mums got her boyfriend round and has asked me to stay out I was gonna go round his house but apparently his oldest son Oscar has his girlfriend round and his daughter Dionne is also there so I have no where to go,"

"Okay how do you talk so much,"he said moving closer and putting his arm around my waist.I wanted to protest but i liked it.He pulled me closer.I smiled.Then it happened he kissed me.I closed my eyes.Our lips moved in sync he gently bit my bottom lip,I allowed.His toung slithered aroung my mouth.

BANG...The main doors had closed.I pulled away."Shh someones coming that was the doors,"We sat in silence.Then he kissed me again just as the backstage doors opened and there stood...

---------------------------------------------------------***--------------------------***-------------------------------------------

Sorry its short but I will add more soon.Who came in and did they see them kissing.And why wasnt Tom with the band?