The Argument

I was cosy and warm and snuggled down in bed when some twat decided to wake me up."Holly wake up now, it half eight and you need to see the doctors a 11," Nath sighed nudging me.

"Fuck off Nath I dont wanna go Docs there all Twats who will put me on some crappy anti-depprestions.All because I have had a baby ,"I mumbled turning over

"Holly They'll make ya better,do it for Summer then,Holly I'm begging you.You've not been yourelf,"

"Who have I been then? Fucking Aisha Dixon or maybe Fern Cotton,"I said sarcasticaly.I knew I hadn't been my self but it wasnt because of postnatul depression. It was Tom and Nathan. Who did I love?Tom? Nathan? Both? Neither?

"Glad to see ya havn't lost your humor,"

"Fine I'll go only if you look after Summer though,"I stated lokking at Nath.

"Deal," He grinned putting his hand out. I shook it then got out of bed. I didn't have breakfast, I'm not a 'Eat when you wake up' person(true bout me i hardly have breakfast). I looke in the wardrobe and pulled out a black T-shirt with a smily face on and some skinnys. Then I pulled out my grey jumper with able to love = loveable on. I shoved on some Toms then went downstairs.I saw a green sticky note stuck on to the front door. It read:

heya Holly,

Gone 2 photoshoot. Took Summer. See ya l8r.

Nath xx

I smiled but I dont know why. Maybe its because I know he cares about me, thats why he nagged me to get the bloddy appoinment. I pulled it off the door and dropped it on the floor. I walked down the path to my car still smiling. I didnt care that is was raining buckets( I did get a few strange looks from drivers)I calmbered into my car and drove to the Docs.

I was a couple of streets away from my docs when I doubled over in pain and everything went black...