Leave Me Alone!

2 Years later...

So I moved out. I neede a frsh start. Away from everyone. So I found a small flat. It was damp,Yucky and not a nice place but it was the best i could do. Summer was now two and a half, And had gorgeous Brown hair, Deep chocloaty Brown Eyes Just like Naths.

I've tried to denie it. Hide it. But I cant desguise the fact I still love Nathan Jame Sykes. Not Tom, Ive relised that now. He has a girlfriend now, Kelsey. She seems nice. Perfect for TomTom.

I havnt seen anyof them in Years. But today both me and Summer were going to meet them.

FLASHBACK

"Hols, Here you go." My new bezzie Rose told me.Handing me an envolope. I had a suspiceous look on my face. I looked down at the seal and ripped it open. There in my hands were two V.I.P Passes To meet The Wanted.

They were doing a signing like a street away from my flat, You could meet them and get your stuff signed first.Yay! i Knew Rose had got me them so I could see Nath.

FLASHBACK

So I was meeting them this afternoon. I was nervous. Summer was going to see her Daddy, The dad she didnt know about. Her famous Dad.

While I, I was going to meet the man I loved, The guy I had always loved, with all my heart.

****AT THE SIGNING****

I standing in a room with about five other girls. I was literally shaking. But I tried to hide it. Summer was on My hip muttering to her teddy. Slowly the door creeped open and in walked, Tom, Max, Siva, Jay... and Nathan. They all went in a line to every fan. Tom came to me first. He studied my Face and Summers. Then Gasped.

"Hols? Summer?" Summer snapped her head in the direction of Tom, as he said her name. I gave a weak smile.

"My mate forced me to come here, I wouldnt have other wise,"

"Holly, We've all missed you, Especially Nath, Although he tried to hide it,"

"Mate you're ment to have small talk and sign, not a whole bloody conversation," Max said as he walked over. Then he stopped."Holly?"

"Yes, Max?" I said back sacrastically.

"Oh a lucky fan eh? Three out of four member of TW, all at once" Siva said joing in the crowd.His smile drooped then came back. As he realised who I was.

They all stood there dumb struck. Until Jay plodded over."Guys you are ment to talk to the poor girl, not stare at her" Then he stopped and loooked at me. Summer meenwhile was staring back.

Then the moment I most dreaded, came. Nathan Came over. "Hey Guys..." He stopped and looked at me. Then at summer then back to me." Holly?" I smiled,

"Yeah, Thats the name dont wear it out," I joked. Summer reached out her podgey little arm to Nath.

"Daddy!" She cried out. I gasped.

"How? What? She..Knows" I stuttered. Nath lent forward and plucked her out of my arms. He held her close and kissed her head. While she looked upward and beamed at her Daddy.

"My Baby, My Summer." He murmed into her deep brown hair.

"Er we'll leave you two to it," The guys murmed Walking off.

I stared at Nathan. He looked at Summer, who looked at her teddy. Suddenly Nath looked at me.

"I Want to look after her. To keep her,"

"What?" I spluttered "Nath, She hardly knows you, And..and she needs a Mum,"

"Yeah and she needs a Dad, Cant we come to some agreement,"

"What No, I live in Glouster while you have a busy life and Live in london. She can't keep travelling up and down its not fair on her,"

"Fine we''ll ask Summer what she wants,"

"She's two, She cant make big descions,"

"Yes she can Holly, Summer, Do you want to stay with Mummy, Or come and live with Daddy and Allie: She can be like your Mum,"

"WHAT!? Who's 'Allie' She is NOT being like a Mum to My Daughter,"

"Correctin, Our Daughter. Anyway Allie is my Girlfriend, You obviously arent stalkerish of me, we've been going out for about a year, Anyway Summer Who do you want to live with,"

"Dada, Daddy and Mummy,"

"No Bubs You cant live woth us both, Mme and Allie or Mummy?"

"Daddy and Allie,"

"I'll get my Mum To bring up some of Jess' old clothes for now, We can go shopping on Saturday. If you want Summer to have anything Holly, Drop it off at my mums, Bye,"

And with that he picked Summer up and walked off, Walked off with My daughter...