end credit scene

end credit scene

☾☆☽

S A G À felt uneasy, she paced behind the brothers, her eyes darting to the window every so often. She felt something, it was almost like an unbalance almost. Her steps stilled when Loki voiced his uneasiness about going back to Midgard, "Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?"

"Sure, they love me there," Thor guffawed excitedly, turning to look back at Saga, "I'm quite popular."

Saga rolled her eyes, but nonetheless, she smiled, and she blew a mock-kiss his direction, shaking her head when he pretended to catch it, and hold it close to his heart. Loki grimaced at the disgustingly cute gesture, before he continued to talk, "Let me rephrase; do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?"

Thor smiled, gratefully allowing Saga to step into his open arm, wrapping a single muscular arm around her shoulders, and she leaned into him. Thor simply shrugged at Loki's words, "Probably not, but don't worry, brother--I've got a feeling that everything's going to work out."

Saga's heart dropped when she noticed another ship heading their way, and she gulped, elbowing Thor lightly in the side, she already knew what was aboard that ship, and she slowly pointed out the window, "I don't mean to ruin your guys' moment, but we're not going to be alone for long."

☾☆☽

so this is it, this is the end of celestial... it's bittersweet, i know i'll have the infinity war sequel to write soon and im hyped but not, cause that movie hurts.

i have a few ideas for the next title, thoughts?

ethereal

seraphic

serenity

ps, i love you guys and your comments make me so so happy!

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou