sixteen

sixteen

☾☆☽

T H O R was right in front of her, but yet he was still so far away. She couldn't bare to watch the fight, cringing every time the crowd 'ooo'ed' and 'awe'd'. She cringed every time she heard metal clang, and she only hoped Thor was smarter than he was when they were young, using he strength and his abilities to his advantages.

Her head snapped up when she heard the arena crumble, her heart drumming when she noticed it was Thor who was lodged in the side of the stadium. She wanted to scream out, but Thor was smart, using the Hulk's weapon against him, sending the green man through the wall. Everyone grew silent when Thor touched the Hulk, the brunette even feeling slight relief when she saw him relax, but that relief was short-lived when Thor was thrown aside.

From where Loki sat, he was biting his thumb in nerves. He could see Sagà practically leaning over the beam, reaching out for his brother. He felt terrible for hurting her, he hoped she would understand his reasonings. He was torn from his thoughts when he saw Thor getting smashed into the ground by the Hulk, the green being only holing the god up by his ankle.

Loki burst up from his seat, pointing toward his brother, "That's how it feels!"

He looked at the Grandmaster with an excited smile, and he shrugged, " I'm just a huge fan of the sport."

Sagà couldnt keep her eyes off the two men in front of her, watching as Thor dodged the Hulk's jabs effortlessly. He broke one of the Hulk's weapon, smashing into his leg with the other. She felt terrible, she didn't know what to do, she just didn't want either of them hurt.

"Wait, no! Hulk, no!" The woman screamed, watching in absolute horror when Hulk had Thor pinned, smashing his fists both into the man and the dirt around him, colored sand flying up into the air, "Don't hurt him, don't hurt Thor!"

Her screams were once again unheard, but this time Thor knew he had heard Sagà's voice in the crowd. He could see her face, hear her laugh, touch her hand. He felt electricity surge through him, and he punched the man above him, sending an electrical current through him.

Her heart swelled with pride when she saw the electricity swirling within his veins, and she cuffed her hands around her mouth, "That's my boy!"

She watched as Thor used his strength and his abilities to push the green being back. The sand flying up as Thor and Hulk collided. The crowd began cheering for Thor, chanting out 'Thunder' repeatedly.

She could sense something was wrong though, and she looked up toward the Grandmaster. He was sitting forward, and in a swift motion, he pressed a button on a remote, she screamed out, "No!"

She watched in horror as Thor's veins turned a terrible black color, his body falling limp to the ground. She rushed forward, pushing a woman to the side as she leapt into the arena. Her feet crunched the dirt beneath her. She could hear the crowd gasp as she ran forward, sliding on her knees to reach Thor.

Hulk jumped into the air, having not seen the brunette woman, and she touched Thor's chest. She could feel his pain, but when his blue eyes met her own, he was filled with relief. She held her other hand above the two, watching in shock as a gold force field formed around them. She closed her eyes tightly when the Hulk's fist made contact, his body getting thrown back from the shield around the pair.

The crowd was silent when Hulk laid on the ground, breathing slowly as he had passed out, and Sagà looked down at Thor. She felt her eyes water when she felt him breath underneath her hand, and she turned his face toward hers. Thor smiled, his hand shakily coming up to touch her face, "My love."

The brunette cried out for help when Thor passed out, her brown eyes wet with tears when she looked toward the Grandmaster, seeing Loki had already left from his spot up there, and she silently hoped he was coming to help her move Thor to her room.

"He stays with Hulk," the Hulk mumbled, watching as Saga delicately cleaned Thor's cuts. The brunette glared at the green man, before looking back at the man beside her. Hulk grew impatient, "Thor stays with Hulk!"

"Why would you hurt him?" Sagà's question made the Hulk fall silent, and he looked at the floor, swaying from side to side. He felt terrible for hurting Sagà, the woman was someone he looked up to, someone he didn't want to hurt, he felt guilty, "I thought you were friends."

"We are," Hulk threw up his arms, and he motioned around himself, trying to lighten the mood, "Hulk just angry!"

"You can watch him," Sagà sighed, as she stood up. She clasped her hands together, "I have to go find someone."

The brunette walked away as Hulk tried to pick Thor up as carefully as he could. He never realized how important this man meant to his friend until he had see it for himself. He carried him up to his room, laying the man lightly on his bed. He lightly patted Thor's head, leaving the man to rest as he went to go take a bath.

Hulk looked at Thor, who whimpered in his sleep, and he shook his head, "Puny God."

"You!" Sagà shrilled, gaining Brunnhilde's attention. The Valkyrie's eyes went wide when she saw how angry her mentor looked. She held her hands up in defense, hoping Sagà would slow down, but the woman grabbed the front of Brunnhilde's sleeve, "I can't believe you!"

"I didn't know!" Brunnhilde hissed, motioning to the bottle beside her, "I wasn't thinking, and I needed money!"

"Maybe if you didn't spend all of your money on alcohol," Sagà growled out, her eyes narrowing. She wasn't really that upset with Brunnhilde, she was rather disappointed, "we wouldn't be in this problem!"

"Do you know why I drink?"

"Why?" Sagà asked, throwing her arms up, she didn't understand why Brunnhilde was like this, "Please, do enlighten me!"

"It's because of you, Sagà!" Brunnhilde boomed, making the brunette's breath catch in her throat. Brunnhilde glared sharply at the woman, "I drink because of you."

☾☆☽

not exactly the reunion you were hoping for, huh?
well don't worry, sagà and thor will see each other again soon, and he will actually be awake this time!
... maybe
tune in next time to find out!

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou