seven

seven

☾☆☽

A S K I N G the Grandmaster was possibly the worst thing Sage could've done. As she sat beside him, her elbow propped up on her knee and her head lazily placed in her hand, she thought she was going to fall asleep. The Grandmaster continued to list all the reasons as to why books were bad, and Sage yawned.

"Pardon me, but forget I asked anything," Sage politely whispered, patting the man's shoulder as she stood up.

"No wait, the Goddess of Wisdom, you say?" Sage stilled her steps, and she turned on her heels slowly. The man with the blue lip paint acted as if he was thinking before he shrugged, "yeah I don't know any Gods or Goddesses."

"Thanks for the help." Sage grumbled, and she trudged away. She didn't know what to expect by asking him, but she knew she was growing sick of this planet. When she reached her room, she was quick to voice her opinions to Hulk, who was flipping through her tiny notebook.

"This garbage planet is no help to me," Sage complained, gripping her hair as she paced back and forth, "I need to get out of here, Hulk, I can't stay here anymore!"

"Sage stay for Hulk," the Hulk mumbled, as he tried to read the tiny writing in the woman's book, "Sage needs to write bigger."

"Sorry Big Guy," Sage giggled, and she turned toward the bed with a questioning glare, "now don't move a muscle."

It took all of her willpower to make the bed float. She even outstretched her arm, as if that would help, and it kind of did it help. She could feel the power surge through her, and she could almost feel the weight of the bed in her fingertips. The Hulk watched with wide eyes as a golden mist surrounded the floating bed, and the same mist wrapping around Sage's fingers.

A laugh bubbled from her lips as she dropped the bed down, and she felt like skipping as she delicately took the notebook from Hulk's hands, flipping to an empty page to write how holding her arms out almost added to the power she felt.

"Sage is strong," Hulk commented as he watched the golden mist disperse, his green hands going to poke at the gold that remained.

Sage slumped on her bed, and she hugged the notebook close to her chest, "Don't worry Hulk, I'll find a way to get us out of here."

"What if Hulk wants to stay?" Sage sat up on her elbows and she looked at her friend with sad eyes before she answered as honestly as she could.

"I won't force you to go, but please don't force me to stay, okay?"

"Okay, Sage."

"Thor, please don't do anything stupid." The blond man chuckled as he held the brunette's hands lightly. Sàga couldn't help but smile back at the blonde, basking in his warm palms.

"I won't do anything you wouldn't do."

"That doesn't make me feel any better," Sàga laughed, leaning up to kiss her love on the cheek. Thor placed a large palm on her cheek, and she leaned into his warmth, her smile widening as she felt her heart seemingly skip a beat, "I love you Thor."

"And I love you, Sàga."

Sage looked over her shoulder, taking in the beauty of the place she grew up, her home, her Asgard. She looked over at the dark-haired prince, who sat alone with just a book in his lap. She turned back to Thor, "I'm going to talk to Loki, okay?"

Thor only nodded as she walked away. He watched her with adoration, and it was in that moment that he swore to protect her, no matter what. He turned away when his love sat beside his brother, his attention now on the glorious garden before him.

"Loki?" Sàga sat beside Loki, dusting her white dress off as she did. Her brown eyes held concern when Loki's sad eyes met hers. She wanted to yell when false happiness rose through his face, not daring to reach his vibrant eyes.

"Yes my dear?" Sàga leaned in and hugged the man. He sighed as he relaxed his muscles, allowing himself to hug the woman back. He would always have a soft spot for the woman, even if she did pick his brother over him.

"Don't forget that I love you too, okay? You're like a brother to me."

"I will never forget, if you don't either."

Sàga smiled when Loki raised his hand up, his pinky finger outstretched. Slowly she wrapped her pinky around his, and his smile finally reached his eyes, "And just because you're marrying my brother doesn't mean we still can't cause mischief."

A laugh bubbled from the woman's throat, and Thor watched with happy eyes. All he wanted was for Loki to accept his relationship with Sàga, all he wanted was for his brother to be happy, and watching him laugh along with the woman he loved, he finally felt at peace.

Sàga leaned on Loki's shoulder and she motioned for Thor to come over. She knew the tension that surrounded the two, how Thor didn't want to be king and Loki just wanted to be noticed, so she was going to be their peacekeeper. Thor sat beside the woman in the white gown, and he gripped her hand tightly.

"You will forever be my boys," Sàga whispered, before she leaned away from Loki, and turned toward Thor, pulling the blond in for a kiss. When she pulled away, she bumped Loki's shoulder playfully, "no matter which brother I marry."

Sage sat up in a cold sweat, only one thought swirling in her mind. She knew Sàga was in love with Thor, but she was to marry the man? She brushed her fingers over her soft blanket, and she rolled onto her side. She stared at the journal that sat on her bedside table.

"I'll find you Thor, I promise you that much."

☾☆☽

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou