twenty two

twenty two

☾☆☽

T H E sword that Sagà had grown to love was protectively in front of her, as Brunnhilde carried a very large blaster of sorts. The two women were instructed to get all the gladiators from the never-ending cell, and Sagà would be lying if she wasn't excited to see how they would react.

"This is going to be fun," Brunnhilde mumbled to the Goddess, holding the blaster up toward the door, "you ready to be a leader again?"

"Are you ready to lead with me?"

The question made Brunnhilde stop and look toward her mentor. She never thought Sagà would see her as the leader type, more of the person who did what they were told, but the way Sagà looked to be telling nothing but the truth, the Valkyrie smiled, "Absolutely."

"Then lets start this damn revolution!" Brunnhilde shot through the door at that, and Sagà was the first to step through, watching as all the gladiators peeled the chips away, the metal clanking against the ground. Several of the gladiators gathered to see what was going on, and Sagà turned to the rock-looking man that Thor had described to her.

"You must be Korg, yes?"

The rock man looked back at his friend, before turning back to the two, "Why yes, that is me, but who's asking?"

Thor had explained that Korg liked to over explain everything, so before he could open his mouth again, she motioned for Brunnhilde to throw the blaster his way, which he caught almost effortlessly, and Sagà crossed her arms over her chest, "The Lord of Thunder sends his best."

"The revolution has begun!"

Brunnhilde and Sagà were now on the run, avoiding all of the Grandmaster's guards, and when the two where shoved against a wall, Sagà couldn't help but feel slightly awkward when they were pressed face-to-face, "Well, this is definitely different."

Brunnhilde chuckled, and Sagà could feel her breath on her face, "I would say so."

Sagà felt herself blush, the close proximity of being next to another being was making her anxious, and she pushed the Valkyrie away when the coast was clear. She awkwardly cleared her throat, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear, "So I was thinking--"

"That's never good," Brunnhilde joked, only to receive a swift elbow to the ribs, and the two women crept through the streets carefully, their main thought was to get back to Brunnhilde's ship, grab Bruce, and follow Thor, shooting down any of the Grandmaster's ships that followed.