fifteen

fifteen

☾☆☽

"Y O U look utterly ridiculous," Loki commented, as Sagà painted green stripes under her eyes. She looked like one of those sport players on Midgard, the ones who called it 'football' despite barely using their feet. She smiled toothily at the God, turning around and smearing the same paint down Loki's chin, mimicking the Grandmaster.

"Now you look utterly ridiculous too!" Saga laughed, and she turned back, fixing the green dress she wore. She was proud of the Hulk, so she was going to cheer for him, no matter what.

"I don't understand all the green," Loki crowed, looking as Sagà applied purple eyeliner to her waterline, "you're not coming for my look, right?"

"Absolutely not," Sagà assured, looking back at Loki, "are you ready to go?"

"I've already placed my bet," Loki mumbled, making the brunette look at him questioningly, only for him to smile, "I bet on the champion, don't you worry."

"Good," Sagà commented, looking in the mirror once more at her reflection, before finally looking toward her friend, a cheeky grin crossing her features, "the champion is ruthless, a definite savage."

"So I've heard." Loki held out his hand, to which Sagà gratefully took. Sagà couldn't help but feel an uneasy emotion settle in the pit of her stomach, it was like she unconsciously knew something was going to happen soon.

Loki was acting strange. He was nervously wringing and un-wringing his hands, avoiding all eye contact with the excited brunette beside him. She was practically bouncing in her seat, the Grandmaster smiling at his beloved with a cheery grin. It was rounding the last fight, and Sagà was growing anxious. She felt like something was off, but the Grandmaster leaned over her to pat Loki's knee.

"Oh you're definitely going to enjoy this," the Grandmaster commented, before standing in his spot so he could be broadcasted to the entire stadium. He gave his normal speech, talking up the Hulk as the crowd cheered loudly. From above, Sagà could see several ships lining up to watch, and she only hoped Valkyrie was somewhere up there, the Hulk would be disappointed if his two friends did not show.

As the Grandmaster talked up the Hulk's opponent, Loki went to retrieve a drink, leaving the brunette alone. She wanted to press her face against the glass as the Grandmaster bellowed out, "Ladies and Gentleman, I give you, Lord of Thunder."

Loki avoided all eye contact when his brother stepped into the arena, and Sagà's heart stopped. She looked over to see the God of Mischief trying to turn away, but she grabbed his shoulder, turning him to face her, "Is that Thor?"

Loki stayed silent, and she shook his shoulder roughly, her brown eyes watering as she tried to compose herself, "Answer me!"

"Yes."

"Did you know?" She whispered, trying to hold back the tears as she glared at her best friend, her heart breaking ever so slightly when his face fell, "did you know?"

"I did."

"Oh my--" she didn't even finish her sentence when she burst out of the room, running as fast as she could through the crowd. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop the fight, but maybe if she was fast enough, she could tell the Hulk to go easy on the man.

She heard the crowds' jeers toward the blond man, and she pushed herself faster, she could barely hear the Grandmaster introduce the Hulk, and the moment she saw the fireworks, she knew she was too late. She made it to the side of one of the protective barriers, pushing past a man who glared.

"Hulk!" She cried, but her voice was drowned out by the crowd. The green man screamed his name, making the crowd roar in excitement. Her eyes were locked on the blond man, and she debated what she should do, but Thor had yelled out in excitement. She would have been confused had Hulk not explained that he knew the man, and the crowd went quiet.

From up above, Loki's eyes went wide, and he tried to leave the room, muttering how he had to get off of this planet, only for the Grandmaster to stop him, asking the raven-haired man where he was off to. Loki went to try and explain how he was going after the brunette woman, but the Grandmaster shook his head, "Sage can handle herself, she's probably already going to congratulate the Hulk, just sit down, please!"

"Please!" Sagà cried out, smacking her hand against the wooden barrier, as the Hulk riled the crowd up, and Thor called up to the Grandmaster, and probably his brother. Sagà's thoughts were proven correct when the blond man pointed toward the green man, "Loki, look who it is!"

"Thor, Hulk, no!" She was growing desperate, trying to get as close as she could to the fight, but her pleas were worthless, and her heart dropped when Hulk roared something out the man. It was as if Thor finally realized how serious the Hulk was, yelling out for the green man to stop.

"Get out of my way!" The woman blurted out, standing on the edge of the wooden barrier, she jumped down, landing behind another group of people, now at the very last row, closest to the arena. People gasped as she yelled at the blond man and the champion. Her heart dropping in her chest when the Hulk leapt, "Hulk, no! Don't smash!"

Thor rolled out of the way just in the nick-of-time and Sagà felt herself sigh in relief. She gripped the side of the barrier, "Thor!"

The blond man stilled for a second. He could swear he heard Sagà. He looked for the woman, but all he could see were a blur of faces. He had to have been hearing things. Sagà wanted to bawl, she couldn't understand how he had made it into the arena, though her heart stopped at one thought.  He was in there because of Scrapper 142.

☾☆☽

will sagà and thor actually come face to face?
will i finally let them reunite?
tune in next time to find out!

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou