twenty three

twenty three

☾☆☽

B R U N N H I L D E was the first to jump, and soon after, Thor and Sagà followed. The brunette woman placed her hand on Thor's chest, her face blushing when he sent her a wink. Slowly he leaned down, his lips hovering above her own. She could feel his breath fan over her face, but before she could lean in, Bruce had interrupted, "As cute as you guys are, we're sort of in a situation."

"Yeah Thor," Sagà teased, pushing the God of Thunder back lightly, smiling cheekily when he rolled his eyes, "we're in a situation."

"We're coming up on the Devil's Anus!" With Bruce and Valkyrie in the front two seats, that left Thor and Sagà to sit behind them. Color surrounded the ship, before a pained scream left the Goddess' lips, her hand clutching onto Thor's, her face pressed into his shoulder. She felt her whole body feeling like it was twisting, the pain suddenly stopping and her body went slack, her body leaning against Thor, and Thor leaned right back onto her.

It felt like a week had passed when she finally opened her eyes, feeling Thor's bodyweight on her, and she sat up as carefully as she could. Her eyes widened when she saw her home before her, the familiar feeling washing over her. Thor smiled, leaning close to her ear, "Welcome home."

Sagà squeezed his hand, her eyes never leaving Asgard as the ship neared closer, "Happy to be back."

With the Orgy Ship now armed and dangerous, and an original Valkyrie uniform in Brunnhilde's possession, everyone was ready to split up. Bruce was hovering the ship over a balcony for the two gods to exit. They were to take on Hela, while Bruce and Brunnhilde helped Heimdal evacuate Asgard.

"Please don't die on me," Brunnhilde whispered, hugging Sagà before the woman jumped down to join Thor. The brunette only nodded, telling the woman to do the same, before she leapt from the ship, landing almost effortlessly next to Thor, "don't die either Thor, I don't want to have to deal with a heartbroken friend."

Thor only smiled, taking Sagà's hand with a nod. She looked up at him, her smile small, but her eyes wide with emotion. She felt her heart flutter ever so slightly when the blond man tugged her in the very familiar direction of the throne room.

Their footsteps echoed throughout the halls, and Sagà gasped when she saw how destroyed the room already was. The artwork Odin had worked so hard to use to cover his past laid destroyed on the floor. She looked up.

The once beautiful pristine and light painting was replaced with one that was dark, red, bloody, and destructive. The brunette looked at the distraught God, but he was too busy looking around the room. Slowly, he looked down at Sagà, "I want you to promise me something."

"What?"

"If it gets bad, and you have the chance to save either me or yourself, save yourself."

Sagà gulped, following the blond who picked up a large staff, going to sit in the throne. She shook her head, "I can't promise you that."

"I don't want you to get hurt, I would never forgive myself if I lost you again." Her heart broke when Thor finally sat down, and she walked over, leaning over to press a quick kiss to his lips, her hands on his thighs.

"I'm staying right here." Thor only nodded at Sagà's words, a ghost of a smile on his lips, and slowly she stood straight, taking her place beside his throne, "Now let's show this Goddess of Death who's the boss."

Sagà felt her heart thumping in her chest when she noticed the familiar Goddess of Death step forward. She hid her fear by smirking ever so slightly, she could sense Hela's own uneasiness, and it was fueling the fire within Sagà. The brunette stepped forward, mimicking the Goddess of Death's stance, "It's always a pleasure to see you again, Hela."

"Cannot say the same for you," Hela hissed, stepping almost cautiously toward the two pissed off Gods. Her eyes darted between her brother and her 'sister-in-law', "still not official, I see, such a pity."

"Sister." Thor all but warned, his sister turning her attention on to the blond man. She tilted her head, smirking.

"You're still alive."

"I love what you've done with the place," Thor bit out sarcastically, motioning to the destruction, "redecorating, I see."

"It seems our father's solution to every problem was to cover it up."

"Or to cast it out," Sagà bitterly growled, crossing her arms over her chest. She didn't like how Hela was thinking about hurting Thor like Odin had hurt her. She slowly stepped one step forward, ignoring the side glance from Thor. The blond shook his head, looking back toward his sister.

"He told you," Thor started, looking at the broken piece of one of his paintings, "you were worthy, he said the same thing to me."

"You see, neither of you knew him, not at his best," Hela sighed, motioning to the ceiling, and Sagà felt herself cringe when Hela stepped forward, thinking about tearing her limb for limb while Thor watched, and she continued her speech, "Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears, where do you think all this gold came from? And then one day he decided to become a benevolent king."

"People change," Sagà whispered, slowly reaching down to feel the hilt of her sword, "your father is no different."

Hela was growing impatient, and she sneered at Sagà, her hatred for the woman growing, only allowing Sagà to feel all that rage in the pit of her stomach, and slowly, Hela slicked back her hair, her spiked headdress appearing, "Okay, get up. You're in my seat.

"You know, Father once told me that a wise king never seeks out war," Thor spoke, and Sagà knew that was the que, as she held up her sword protectively. Hela smirked at her brother's words, finishing what their father had always said.

"But must always be ready for it."

With that being said, the three gods jumped into action, Sagà feeling nothing but enragement and pure dread the moment her sword hit one of Hela's weapons.

☾☆☽

so i have several ideas for the sequel, and i was wondering, should sagà stay with thor the whole time, or should she end up somewhere else?

like come onnn imagine sagà and wanda or even sagà and peter (parker) like, she would adore him.

ps, i love you guys and your comments make me so so happy!

D I S C L A I M E R
i do not own thor; ragnarok
but i do own sága
so please do not steal her
thank you!
lou