The last chapter : because i forgot you

We all just talked for a little bit more then headed upstairs. Onew slept in his room, Taemin slept with Minho, Jong slept in the basement and Key slept with me.

"What'd I tell you? Why'd you bother doubting me in the first place, i knew you liked him."

"Yeah you were right. I don't know if I want to tell him though." i sat on my bed and grabbed a pillow facing key.

"Are you dumb? You have to tell him, I can tell he likes you back." He whispered the last part.

"Tell who what?" Onew asked as he came in my room and sat on my desk chair.

"Sunni finally admitted she likes Minho."

"She what?" Jong exclaimed as he stepped in my room too.

"so is everyone coming in here now?"

"No Minhos staying in his room, he's tired so he's going to sleep." Taemin said as he walked in too.

"Ok then i guess that's everyone who's awake."

"So Sunni finally admitted it huh?" Taemin looked at me.

"Yeah but i still don't think I should tell him. What if I just make things awkward between us?" I looked up at all of them and they all had their mouths hanging open.

"You're so dense it hurts. Like I said before HEEEE LIIII-KES Y-OUU. I said it slower so you would understand."

"But that's just you guys saying that, what if he doesn't?"

"Idiot he does how many times do we have to tell you?" Jong sighed.

"Ok but like what if he doesn'-"

"HE DOES!" All five of them shouted at me.

"Oh my god why are you guys so loud? Also why is everyone here, I thought we were going to sleep." Minho said as he entered my room.

"No YOU were nut the rest of us decided to talk with Sunni because we aren't bad brothers."

"Please Taemin you're like a child to her. I'm the only brother to her is me. Jong's like a parent to her and key is her best friend, so yeah i'm like the only brother too her, her actual brother."

"Ok then. I'm going to sleep so taemin if you want to sleep anytime soon come in right now or else i'm locking it."

'Wait! Before you go Sunni has to tell you something." Key said right before Minho was about to leave.

"I do?" "You do?" Both me and Minho said at the same time.

"Yes you do."

Tell him!

NO! Not right now.

"What is it?'

"Oh um just that you know," I looked at the guys for help but they were all looking away.

Useless idiots

"I like cats?." It came out more like question and I could here the other guys holding in their laughter.

"Ok? Well i'm leaving now, i guess come to me when you want to tell me you like cats again."

"Ok I will." i let out a nervous chuckle and watched him leave the room.

The second he left everyone else started laughing and i took a pillow to hit Key with.

"I like cats, that's the best you could come up with?' Jong asked in between his laughter.

"I was on the spot I had to think of something." I buried my face in my pillow and i heard them laugh some more.

"You could've said something like can we talk or can we go downstairs but I like cats?' Taemin said which made them laugh some more.