2. The First Time

When I unlocked the door I kicked off my shoes and Minho did the same while I took the bags from his hands and placed them on the kitchen counter.

"So what are we having for dinner?"

"We just got home and that's what you're asking me, NOT FOR ANOTHER KEY?!" I screamed out of frustration.

"Ok fine. Can I have a key, now what are we having for dinner?" He asked again. God this man, what do I do with him?

"Pizza I don't feel like cooking," I replied as I sat on the couch.

"But I wanna taste your cooking. I didn't have it in so long!" He whined with a little pout.

"You aren't gonna give up are you?" I asked him already knowing his answer.

"Nope." He replied back with a smile that was a little too big if I say so myself.

"Get the cabbage out ill make some kimchi and you can make the ramen you like so much, it's in the-"

"Cupboard, yeah I know." He cut me off.

"Thank you." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. I felt that spot heat up, this was the first time he ever did this.

"Why are your cheeks red? Are you sick?" He asked worriedly.

"No, i-i'm f-fine." why'd I stutter?

"Ooooh is someone blushing?" He asked teasing me.

"I swear to god Minho I'm gonna make food and you aren't gonna get any of it," I replied back with anger evident in my voice.

"Ok, ok. But it's not my fault, only stating facts" he said as he started running to the kitchen.

"Minho get back here!" I yelled as I started chasing him around the house with the tv remote in my hands.

He went on top of my table in between my kitchen and living room and jumped off landing on my couch, rolling off of it. Damn, I wish he wasn't so freaking athletic.

He ran to the stairs across the table by the time I reached the couch and sprinted upstairs. He ran into a room but I couldn't see which one it was since I was at the bottom of the stairs.

I ran into every room until there was only one left,  my room. I tiptoed across the hallway to get to my room and opened my door.

"AHA!" I yelled as I stepped in the room only to be left dumbfounded as I saw no one there.

As I made my way out the door I felt arms wrap around me and I knew they only belonged to one person. Before I was able to react I was lifted off of the ground and was being spun around.

"Ahhhh Minho stop," I yelled in between my laughter.

"Then you shouldn't have chased me around the house." He replied back chuckling.

"Ok ok now put me down," I screamed back.

"Nuh uh. Not until I get you downstairs and in the kitchen making food." He said as he carried me down the stairs and placed me on the counter top beside the stove. 

"And I'll take this." He said taking away the remote in my hands and putting it back on the couch. 

"Ok now make me food." He said while smiling.

"Hmmm I was gonna, but I don't know if it wants too after what you did." I teased him playfully.

"No, no please I'm hungry!" He whined.

"Fine but call Taemin over, I know he loves my kimchi.

"I just got back and you're asking me to call Taemin?" He asked with a 'are you serious' look.

"Oooh is someone jealous?" I teased him the same way he teased me when I blushed.

"No. Whatever I'll call him." He said as he walked to the living room to get his phone.

I think I might've made him angry, oh well I guess we're having spicy ramen for dinner.

As I was making the kimchi I heard the doorbell ring and guessed it was Taemin so I didn't care about how I looked like, since he saw me at my worst like Minho.

The doorbell rang again as I was making my way to it.

"Coming," I yelled out. As I opened the door I didn't expect to see the person standing in front of me.

"Hey Sunni." Jackson greeted with the biggest smirk pasted on his face.

"Sunni who cam-." Minho stopped speaking once he saw who was at the door. We both stood there frozen and before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face and Minho's hands formed into fists.

........................................................................

HEYO! OK SO I FINALLY UPDATED, YAYY. ANYWAYS SO WHO'S JACKSON WHY IS SUNNI CRYING AND WHY ARE MINHO'S HANDS TURNED INTO FISTS? GUESS YOULL FIND OUT 😉 ALSO I REALIZED I DIDNT NAME THE MAIN CHARACTER SO HER NAME IS SUNNI!
UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES 💕💕

Also, are my chapters too short?