3. A surprise visit

"Long time no see, oh and I see you're still friends with Minho." Jackson continued now facing towards Minho's direction.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to never show your face in front of her again." Minho asked furiously at this point.

"You did but you see I didn't really wanna listen. Now what I actually came here for." He said as he looked away from Minho and averted his gaze back to Sunni.

"So you remember the girl that I cheated on you with? Yeah well her and I are getting married with our 2nd child and we thought it'd be fun if you showed up, you know the first girlfriend should come to their first boyfriend's wedding right. So here's the venue address and I hope I see you the-" before he could finish his sentence Minho slammed the door on his face, cutting him off.

When he turned around to face Sunni he saw her sobbing uncontrollably on the floor. Without hesitation, he picked her up bridal style and placed her on the couch comforting her while she sobbed into his chest.

"Shhhhh, it's gonna be ok," Minho whispered calmly as he stroked her hair. They stayed like that for a while, neither wanting to lose the presence of the other.

While Sunni was crying Taemin walked in through the door and saw them on the couch in the same state.

Minho only had to mouth one name, and Taemin instinctively went on Sunni's other side and hugged her. They were bkgbt like older brothers to Sunni so instinctively they wanted to rip off Jackson's head but at the same time be the most comforting person in the world and just be there for Sunni.

After 45 minutes of crying, Minho felt Sunni sleeping so he signalled Taemin to let go very carefully.

"Please, don't go," Sunni whispered which surprised both the boys on each side of her.

"I won't," Taemin whispered softly as he exchanged glances with Minho.

The 3 of them stayed like that for a while until Sunni finally broke the silence.

"You can let go now, it's ok." She whispered so softly that they barely heard.

"You sure?" Minho and Taemin asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She confirmed and looked up facing both Taemin and Minho with red puffy eyes.

"I swear to god if that bastard ever comes near you again," Taemin said making Sunni chuckle.

"See that, that is what you should always keep in your face," Minho said pointing towards the smile on her face.

"No promises, now get yourselves some food. I'll come down after I finish showering." Sunni said as she climbed up the stairs.

The boys started eating both not in the mood to talk. They heard the shower water turn off and footsteps from the top level. They both knew she was sad just by the sound of her footsteps.

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill that guy" Minho sighed out not noticing the figure walking down the stairs.

"Killing him isn't gonna do anything. If anything it's gonna makes his fiancee and children sad. Just cause he's a bastard with no fucking brain or heart doesn't fucking mean that his hoe ass fiance and children are low life fuckers too." Sunni yelled out of anger surprising both Minho and Taemin.

"What?" She asked after she saw their reactions.

"Nothing." They both chuckled out.

"Wanna watch a movie, I gotta get this out of my mind," Sunni asked as she made some popcorn in a bowl.

"Well, you already have popcorn so sure," Taemin said already on the couch picking out a movie.

"Can I choose?" Sunni asked the two with pleading eyes.

"No!" They both yelled at her.

"why?" She whined causing both of them to roll their eyes.

"You're gonna pick something sad and cheesy and we're not letting you cry anymore," Minho replied as Taemin ruffled her hair and Minho picked her up plopping her on the couch.

"You guys know me too well." Sunni huffed out.

"And that's why I'm making another bowl of popcorn," Taemin yelled from the kitchen knowing Sunni would eat a whole bowl by herself.

All of them burst out laughing and eventually started a movie. They stayed up all night watching movie after movie until Sunni finally passed out. The 2 boys admired the cute girl and took her up to her room.

"You can sleep in my room I'll crash on the couch I still need to research for a job," Minho said noticing that Taemin was getting tired too.

"Thanks, goodnight."

"Goodnight."
........................................................................

ok so I finally updated I've actually been working on this chapter for a while now. It's 11 here right now and I need to get up EARLY tomorrow so until next time my lovelies 💕💕

EDIT: My writings so cringy wtf how did you guys read this