19. Day four (Sunnis point of view)

Today I woke up earlier than everyone at the house. (Key and Taemin decided to stay over since they visited us again at 11pm)

I wanted to take a walk around my neighbourhood just to see if I can remeber anything else. I took my phone, earbuds and didn't bother cahnging out of my sweats. I left a note on the kitchen counter so the boys don't get worried. I left the house and started walking around looking anywhere and everywhere to remeber anything and see if there was anything new to remember.

As I was walking I don't know how but I landed in a park, it seemed familiar, like i've been here when I was little.

I went all around it, the swings, slides,  and lastly the monkey bars. None of the other equipment at the park made me feel different but for some reason, the monkey bars did.

I saw a little boy and girl, they were talking. They boy started showing the girl how to do the monkey bars but the girl looked scared. The girl started talking again and this time she held out her pinky, the little boy connecting his with hers. The little girl started doing the monkey bars but as she reached the end she fell down. Before she could fall to the ground the little girl turned into a not so little girl anymore and the same little boy caught her but, it was Minho.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The little girl was me an-and the little boy was Minho.

My head started hurting and I didn't feel very stable. No not right now, I can't faint right now not no-

And everything went

B
    L
       A
          C
              K

B    L       A          C               K

"Thank you

"Thank you." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. I felt that spot heat up, this was the first time he ever did this.

"Why are your cheeks red? Are you sick?" He asked worried.

"No, i-i'm f-fine."

Forgetting You | SHINee Minho FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara