6. Should i go

Sunnis pov:

While I was eating my breakfast I looked at the invitation card Jackson gave me. Should I go? I thought as I took another bite of my toast. I feel like I shouldn't, but I wanna see what unlucky hoe is with him.

I should stop, I don't even know the girl. She's probably really nice and pretty and caring. And that's probably why he left me.

"Why does your face keep changing, you look weird." I heard Minho's voice come from nowhere breaking me form my thoughts and making me choke on my orange juice.

"Sorry sorry I'll clean this up." He said as he went to the kitchen to get some paper towels.

"Why'd you scare me like that I could've died!" I yelled at him since he was still in the kitchen.

"It's your fault for not paying attention. What are you looking at anyway?" He said as he grabbed the invitation out of my hand.

"You're not thinking of going are you?" He asked in a serious yet intimidating tone.

"N-no?" I replied stuttering since this is the first time I saw him this angry.

"SUNNI ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" he screamed at me.

"WELL, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? JUST SIT HERE AND WATCH THE ONE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET MARRIED TO LEAVE?" I yelled back, tears forming in my eyes.

"YEAH, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO! YOU WON'T GO TO THE GOD DAMN WEDDING YOU'RE GONNA BREAK DOWN AND EVERYONE'S GOING TO SEE IT AND YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A FOOl OUT OF YOURSELF!" he screamed anger clearly evident in his voice.

"THEN I WILL!" I screamed as I made my way upstairs and slammed my door.

Minho's Pov

I sighed once I heard her slam her door. I shouldn't have screamed at her. I looked at the invitation again and decided if I should let her go or not. I know she's gonna breakdown in front of everyone and I don't want to see that. I swear this girl won't even let me eat in peace. I walked up the stairs and stopped in front of her door only to hear sobbing come from the other side. I tried opening the door only to realize that it's locked.

"Sunni," I called out her name softly.

"Sunni," I called out again but still got no response. I sighed as I sat down in front of her door waiting for her to come out.

Sunnis pov

"Sunni." I heard Minho call out but I didn't wanna answer. I just want to be left alone right now. Minho was right, what if I really did a breakdown in front of everyone? He's probably just looking out for me.

"Sunni." I heard him call out again. I feel really bad for not answering but right now I really want to be alone. I heard someone slide down the door. I'm guessing he's gonna wait me out. He always did this, even when we were little. Whenever my dad or mom used to yell at me he always used to wait in front of the door and let me be alone for a little bit. And that's one of the reasons why I love him so much. As I was about to open my door I heard some snoring coming from the other side. Still the same as when he was small, fall asleep every time I take too long. I opened the door very slowly careful not to make his head hit the floor. Once I opened it I saw him sleeping with drool coming from his mouth which was a little open.

"Cute." I chuckled. I shook him to try and wake him up.

"Minho, wake up. You can't sleep against the door forever."

"Minho." I tried calling again. He made the smallest movement and went back to his peaceful sleep. He's so cute sometimes.

"Minhoooo, get up. Minho." I called this time a little louder.

"Huh? Oh, you're out?" He asked as he rubbed his eye.

"Yeah, you fell asleep," I said in between my chuckles.

"Oh. Look I'm sorry-"

"No don't be. You were just trying to look out for me I should be the one apologizing." I said trying to stop the guilt tears from falling.

"Stop crying so much I promised your brother I'll make sure you don't cry when he went to Canada."

"He won't know it's fine," I said chuckling again.

"Do you want some breakfast? I'll make it." I asked knowing he didn't get any food.

"No, it's ok you always burn pancakes and that's what I want right now."

"Ok firstly no I don't you just like them undercooked, and secondly I'm making them you make a huge mess with the pancake mix."

"Fine but I'm frying them ok thanks," he said as he started running down the stairs. I swear this kid I thought as I smiled making my way down the stairs. I started making the mixture and by the time I finished Minho got the pan ready. He fried them and we ate them happily together.

"So are you going?" Minho asked while I washed the plates.

"Yeah, he's gonna think he won if I don't show up."

"Ok but I'm coming with you. And we need to get you a new dress he saw all of your old ones."

"Ok but I'm paying for it," I said knowing he already wanted to pay.

"Too late I already ordered one for you." He said leaving me speechless.

"How much was it?" I asked worried that he'd spent too much on the dress.

"Not much only like $1930." He mumbled the price making his way upstairs.

"CHOI MINHO THAT COSTS MORE THAN MY ENTIRE CLOSET ARE YOU CRAZY!" I screamed running up the stairs trying to catch him. This hoe really out here.

........................................................................

HI! LONG TIME NO UPDATE. IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW WHAT THE PLOT IS GOING TO BE FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND THAT'S WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER NEXT TIME. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LOVELIES 💕💕

ALSO, I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH HENRY'S MONSTER K BYEEE