III.

"Open a Portal!" roared Negative.

Without wasting a second Tenebrus, Hivira and Sciska opened a portal and Negative jumped through it leaving them behind.

"Was it just me or did he try to smile as he jumped through?" asked Hivira.

"No, you weren't the only one. I saw him smile too" responded Tenebrus.

"What could this mean?" Wondered Sciska.

"I guess something bad for Positive"

And Tenebrus was right.

When Negative entered the Multiverse he waited for Positive to arrive.

"Negative, why can't you just stay in Khizi!" yelled Positive as he wanted to start the fight with a punch but his Brother dodged.

"Because being cursed was not my fate... IT WAS YOURS!!!" roared the Monster and suddenly both of them vanished inside a large sphere which constantly changed colour from black to white.

"What did you just do?" Wondered Positive. "Negative! Answer me!"

"Nothing too mindblowing, my dear brother. I simply put us in the same situation like we were oh so many years ago. Do you remember? The time when you lost your friends? Mwahaha"

"You Bastard!" yelled Positive as he dashed towards Negative but he could not get close due to the now again flowing current between the two of them.

"Did you already forget that we can't just touch each other anymore? Oh you idiot!!" Roared Negative as an invisible force catapulted Positive away from him. "Just like in the past, one physical contact will end the battle but I must say... You seem to have gotten the short one on that. Your Humanoid body with a four limb restriction isn't half as agile as the Monstrosity of a body that I have. My Feline like arms and claws and my kanine like legs and feet combined with my fox like tail are superior to your Humanoid limbs. No matter how powerful you are... This round... You lost, Brother!"

But positive didn't want to give up and dashed towards Negative once more but just like Negative said, positive stood no chance.

And only after a few minutes Negative managed to grab positive at the top of  his head causing the Multiverse in which they were to restart and Positive to get Cursed.

"I have won!!!" Roared Negative triumphant. "Now it's your turn, Yiplio!"

Meanwhile Positive appeared as a statue of himself on the throne of khizi.

"Did... Did Negative lose?" wondered Hivira but Sciska and Tenebrus noticed who it really was.

"No, that's not Negative. That's..."

"Positive"

"S-so Negative won!?" stuttered Hivira.

"Apperantly so... Should I free him?" asked Tenebrus.

"He was our enemy tho..." said Sciska.

"But don't you think Negative was even more of an enemy to us?"

"Yes but... Okay... Do it"

Tenebrus now went closer to Positive and touched his statue. It immediately crumbled to pieces and revealed Positive who was covered in smoke.

"W-what happened... Where... Wait... Tenebrus?" Spoke Positive as he awakened from his slumber. "How long was I gone?"

"I don't know. Negative left us just a few days worth of time ago"

"I have to get out of here quickly!"

"And then what? You are weak. You can't fight Negative like this" stated Sciska.

"Then I'll have to get stronger somehow!"

"But the only way for you to become stronger is to... well... destroy souls"

When positive heared that he realized how deep he had sunken. The only way to fight his brother was to do the exact thing that he tried to stop Negative from doing.

"But... But I can't... I wo-"

"You don't have a choice!!!" Yelled Hivira all of a sudden and she started crying. "Destroy our souls and defeat your brother!!!"

"Hivira... Why so sentimental all of a sudden?" wondered Sciska.

"I don't know..." she cried.

"Well... You've heared her" said Tenebrus. "Don't worry. We won't fight back"

Positive was speechless but he had no choice. With a swift movement of his hands the smoke around him vanished revealing a bright white Humanoid being with golden eyes and two small bumbs on his head.

Other than Negative his face seemed to be rather normal.

Tenebrus walked infront of him and stopped. "Just make it quick and painless"

Positive understood and rammed his hand into Tenebrus' chest and ripped out his soul before crushing it in his fist.

As Tenebrus body dissapeared into dust Sciska now stepped towards Positive.

"Show that Bastard Negative who's boss" she said before she let herself get destroyed by Positive.

Now only Hivira was left.
She was still crying as she stepped towards Positive.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked.

"N-nothing. Destroy my soul already..." she stuttered with tears.

"That's not true. You're crying because of something. I-I can't destroy you like that"

"I... I don't know why but... But I feel like I've... Like I've seen you before! Before I got cursed! I feel like that the both of us... Had something" cried Hivira.

"Can you remember your name?"

"I don't know... Since I've been cursed everyone called me Hivira... But... But there was always this voice in the back of my head that said...
Mina"

"Mina!? I have heared this name before... The Kitsune that Entropy- I mean Negative cursed... Th-that was you?!" realized Positive. "That means... You remembered me back then... You said my old name... Isaac"

"Isaac!? I remember... It's you! I thought you were dead... I mean... You are... In a way..." said Hivira while wiping away her tears.

"So it's true? You knew me? And we... we were together... Before I died?"

"I remember. Yes, we were. And that makes this only so more painful for you to do..." cried Hivira.

Positive was torn apart. He had to destroy Hivira's soul, her very existence, but after all those years they found each other again. Would it really end like this?