β

"We can't just give up like that! We were so close!" exclaimed Tenebrus angry.

"If you had listened to what I wanted to say-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, SLAVE!!!! BE HAPPY THAT I DON'T DECIDE TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT ON YOU!!!!" roared Tenebrus making Zefal really angry.

"You always let your anger out on me and I'm growing sick of this. If the leader is just as incompetent as the rest of the team I say I should be the leader!" growled the smoke figure.

"You and our leader? You make me laugh" smiled Sciska.

"Your aura is even weaker than Sciska's and the only reason why you got sealed away was because you can open portals. Considering how Positive deals with us there is no need for someone weaker than the weakest member of the team, especialy not as leader" spoke Huligir.

"We'll see about that..." Growled Zefal ominous. "I Challenge you, Tenebrus, to fight me in one of the curse's arenas. I'll be waiting there for you..."

And then he suddenly vanished.

"That Bastard of a traitor... Huligir! Where is the nearest arena!"

"It's not too far away. Follow me"

Only about half an hour later they arrived at a huge cavern in the endless maze of the curse. The ceiling was so high up that even something similar to clouds started to form and in the middle of it stood a large colloseum.

There were already many Cursed ones there, from ones that looked like mere demons or angels with maybe a few fingers or arms more than usual to undefiable fleshy blobs with an absurd amount of eyes, arms and genitals.

Since Huligir, Hivira and Sciska are known to be the strongest cursed ones in this region of the endless cursed realm the best places were always reserved for them.

Tenebrus didn't have a seat but this didn't matter since he was fighting anyway.

While the others got to their seats he flew into the arena and took out the currently fighting cursed ones with his spears before throwing them outside of the arena.

The entire stadium got silent when he entered the arena.

"I wish to fight someone that calls himself Zefal! If he has already arrived he will show himself immediately in the arena!!! And if not, tell this traitor to get his worthless soul over here when you meet him!!!!" shouted Tenebrus angry and Zefal indeed appeared on the other side of the arena.

"Let's get this over with!!!" exclaimed Tenebrus and dashed towards Zefal who immediately dodged the attack.

Tenebrus summoned spear upon spear trying to trap, attack or surprise Zefal but the smoke figure just dodged and dodged shooting his smoke at Tenebrus.

The battle seemed to be in favor of Tenebrus due to Zefals smoke having no effect on him whatsoever.

After a while Zefal lifted both his arms towards Tenebrus and shot the smoke from all his body at Tenebrus at once. Tenebrus summoned a spear to use it like the blade of a fan to fight against the strong wind current.

"You cannot win like this, Zefal!!! Give up already you traitor!!!!" shouted Tenebrus furious.

Zefal didn't answer and continued until bits of his smoke body started to get thinner.

After a while all the smoke on his legs vanished revealing vantablack humanoid legs with small claws and fur.

After that it revealed Zefal's waist, then the lower belly and then finaly when all the smoke was gone his face.