Chapter 1

Creep

It started with a small crush nothing more nothing less, after all they didn't know each other. But things slowly started escalating when Camila started following her and keeping track of where she lived and who she was with.

The green eyed girl was oblivious to it all, she didn't notice the smaller girl lurking in the shadows or following her while she went about her day. It's something no one notices until it's too late.

She has a routine. Camila wrote it in a small sketch book she owns. It was the safest place seeing as she could carry it in her pocket without picking anyone's suspicion. She has done multiple drawings of the girl every one in different pose and place.

Camila lit a cigarette she's outside of the girls work. It's a music store. She had caught Camila's attention when she had entered to buy a few cds of her favorite artist.

She stills remembers how it went down.

*Flashback*

"Do you need any help?" A green eyed beauty says out of nowhere spiking Camila's attention. Camila is a shy person she wasn't keen on socializing she always kept to herself. The brown eyed girl shook her head, her eyes scanning the other girls curves and attire.

"She would be wonderful to draw" was her first thought. The girl just nodded her head giving her a warm smile. Her eyes sparkling and welcoming. Oh so full of life. So full of hope. Camila needed those things. She was void of any type of emotion. Maybe it's her medication. Who is she kidding she's always been like this.

As Camila pretended to look around her eyes were strained on her target. Her raven hair fell flawlessly down her shoulders her back arched slightly so her elbows rested on the counter. Her green eyes locked on the window seeing the people pass by the store.

Camila moved around as she tried to blend in and not get the girls attention again. Once she decided to leave she had seven cds and five of them she didn't even know the artists. She was just drawn to the design on them.

Once she placed them on the counter she received the same look and smile. Something inside clicked and something inside her knew what this would entail.

"These are great artist. You really have a good taste in music" The girl complements her voice raspy. She smokes. Camila noted once she heard her voice. "That'll be twenty six dollars and eight scents" She announces as Camila hands her the money. Once the girl takes the money Camila noticed to many bracelets on her wrist.

She probably self harms. Her nails were short and had different splashed and dots of different colors which made her assumed she's into art as well.

"Have a nice day" The green eyed tells her with a cheery tone as she handed her the bag.

"Thanks, you too" Camila says her voice monotonous as she took the bag and headed out the store.

A name tag a location was all it took for Camila find the girl on social media after a few hours of searching. Once she entered the girls social media she felt like she had hit the lottery.

"Lauren Jáuregui" it rolled out of her tongue so smoothly. Her phone number was visible to everyone, not just Facebook friends.

Who would think the internet could be so useful. Camila studied her social media in hopes of learning the girls interest so she could engage in conversation regarding them in the near future.

Her brown eyes blank as she took in every detail provided by the internet.

*end of flashback