Chapter 10

Jailyn

We all ran upstairs and saw Jocelyn just standing there with a very angery expression. I always told her not to do that, cause then she will get wrinkles. "Jailyn you got five sceonds to run" Jocelyn said.  " I said it out loud again?" I asked. "Yup!" Jess answered.

I shrugged and ran.......... towards Jayne.

"May her soul rest in peace" "It was good while it lasted" " This bitch got a death wish!" We all know who said that. I tackled Jayne to the ground and strandled her. "Ya calm yet?" I asked. She just glared at me. "Fine then, ya brought this to yo self" I sighed. Why is Jai-chan talking like Jay-chan?" I heard Naruto ask. "They both were born with weird speech patterns. Jailyn just decided to speak like other people, while Jayne doesn't give two fucks about what they think" Hunter explained. "Huh, so ya do have a brain up there...." i said. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue at him. I then felt something wiggle underneath me. Whoops, forgot about this one.

I pinned her arms above her head and put all my weight onto her stomach. "Get off Jailyn!" Jay growled. "Calm down first, then i will" I stated. She glared at me and started wiggling with a lot more force this time. I stumbled to the side, while she shot up into a fighting stance. I got up and dusted myself off. I then looked at her with me hands on my hips. " Fine by me" I shrugged and also got in a fighting stance.

"Shit! They're gonna fight!!" Beth, Jess, and Dee paniced. "Why is that bad?" Itachi asked. "Cause all hell will break loose." The naruto characters paled and they all started to back away slowly.

3...

2...

1

Jayne jumped at me and barely dodged. She then did a roundhouse kick to my face and I fell down. "God dammit Jayne!" Her and her stupid fighting skills since birth... I wonder if our dad was a assasin or something. I dodged a fist that was comind down at me. "I was thinking!!!" I yelled. " Not my problem" she said as we went into a full blown taijutsu battle.

Third Pov.

Everyone watched as the two fightng girls went into a taijutsu battle.

It,s amazing how fast they are in a taijutsu battle. I can barely see them and I'm a taijutsu specilist!! Lee thought as he strained his eyes to get a better view of the fight. "We should stop them! Believe it!" " The dobe is right for once" Sasuke agreed as he wondered how it's like to fight one of the two girls. He was use his sharingan and he still couldn't keep up with their impossible speed. "No! Let them fight with the power of YOUTH!!" Lee shouted with a gleam look in his eyes.

"No, I think Sasuke and Naruto are right. We should stop them" Kakashi said as his eye didn't leave the fight. " Sorry, but we're not helping with this one" Elizabeth proclaimed. "You're all on your own" Diana said as her and the other two stepped back ad gave them room to walk over to the fight.

" What a drag.." Shikamaru complained. " Don't die!!" Jessica warned as she waved her arms around like a three year old. They all paled, but nodded anyways.

Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru, Itachi, and Kakashi all walke dup to Jailyn and Jayne as the two continued their little 'war'. " Me, Kakashi, and Itachi will get Jayne. You two get Jailyn" Shikamaru instructed as the other three nodded. They striked right when Jayne was about to punch Jailyn......... with a vase.

"HOW THE HELL DID YA GET A VASE SO DAMN FAST?!" Jailyn exclaimed. "Jayne calm down. No need to go all crazy and almost kill your sister" Kakashi stated as he pulled out his book so he wouldn't drool at the beautiful pissed off girl in front of him. He watched Jayne's chest rise up and down rapedly over his book. He quickly looked down with his cheeks a bright red (not like anyone can see it anways).