Chapter 4

Jayne

I stared at the people I was going to bring to the mall with me as I sat on the last step of the stairs. "...So which stores we going to?" I heard Jessica question. I glanced over towards her and then at the five I was bringing with us before looking at the rest of them. "Hot Topic, Zumiez,  Aropastel, American Eagle, Hollister, Jcpenny, Macy's, Wet seal..." I mumbled, listing every store I could think of that would suit their tastes. Looking over to Beth, I watched as she nodded her head in agreement before standing up.

"Y'all stay 'ere, I'll be back."

After watching everyone nod their heads, I headed upstairs and into my room before changing into a simple outfit of a pair of ripped up jeans, a dark grey tank that says 'Rock 'n' Roll', and a pair of black combat boots. I added a few bronze, black, and silver rings to my fingers before put a couple of bracelets around my left wrist and a pair of fingerless gloves on my hands. Grabbing my Alice in Wonderland bag, I placed my phone in my back pocket before heading back downstairs.

As my foot landed on the base floor, I looked over at everyone as they gawked at me, save for my sister and three best friends.

"Ready t'a go?" I questioned Shiakmaru, Jugo, Kiba, Hinata, and Temari as they stared at me with wide eyes. "Are they going to wear that?" I heard Dee question for her spot next to Kakuzu. Looking over towards her, I sighed in agreement to what she was saying before running back upstairs. I jogged over to back to my room and got a jean skirt and a pair of sandals before going to Jessi's parents' room and took out her father's at home clothes. Quickly, I ran back down to the others and lazily threw the each of the boys a pair of sweats and a t-shirt before walking over to Hinata and handed her the skirt.

"Put it on" I ordered as she took it from my hands. I watched as she nodded and headed to the bathroom on the first floor. Glancing at the three boys I was bringing with me, I watched as they ran into the kitchen to change before looking over at Temari. Silently, I walked over to her and gazed at her kimono before grabbing the sleeves and ripping it off.

"Jay-chan, what are you-"

"Quiet."

I glanced up at the blonde as she looked down at me slightly, gulping in surprise by my order before doing exactly as I said. Once I was done ripping away the shoulder part of her kimono, I stepped back and smiled happily at the work I did.

"A sleeveless dress...I like it!" I heard Jai exclaim in happiness as Temari looked down at herself in awe. "How did you do this?" The blonde questioned. "Magic" I responded to her with a small chuckle as I handed her my dark brown sandals. "Put these on. If ya need 'elp ask my sist'a" I proclaimed as I stepped back and looked over my shoulder as Hinata, Shikamaru, Jugo, and Kiba walked back into the room.

"U-um, Jay-chan...A-are you sure this i-isn't too r-revealing?" The shy Hyuuga stuttered out as she tried to pull the skirt down. I walked over to her and smacked her hands away before fixing the skirt in place and then her hoodie. "Nah. Girls wea'a d'is kind of shit in this wo'ld" I informed  as  before stepping back and looking over towards Dee and Jessi.

"Ya guys stay 'ere 'nd watch 'em. Who knows what they gon' do if we all left."

After watching the two nod, I nodded at the people I was bringing with me to the mall before leaving the house with them.

Once we got to the mall, we immediately headed towards a few stores that I had listed earlier listed. Slowly, we started gathering bags from each and every store, soon having enough to last them at least until the end of the summer. I had even made Kiba, Shikamaru, and Jugo change into something that would be more comfortable for them. As we walked through the mall, I yawned and then blinked in annoyance when I spotted someone I didn't want to see until the school year had started.