Chapter 19

Jayne

I smiled and held my arms out to my sides as I rode my long board to the nearest beach with Cristian and Kiki. "When do you think they'll find us?" My Hispanic bestie questioned as we reached Venus beach. I hopped off my board and decked the board into my hand before shrugging.

"'Pends on how fast they are" I replied as I took my shoes off and walked into the sand. I didn't bother seeing if he nodded his head or not as I took off the shirt tied around my waist and put it on the ground before lying on top of it. I heard Cris sit down beside me as Kiki took my other side and laid down, pushing her back into my side. I chuckled and pat her before petting her soft fur softly.

"Who were they?" I heard Cris ask, bring me out of the daze. I looked over to him and smirked. "'Memb'a that 'nime show we watch?" I questioned. "Yeah. Naruto, right?" He questioned. I nodded. "Yah. Some'ow d'a cha'act'as were able to tran'port ov'a 'ere 'nd now they livin' wit' us fo' the time bein'" I informed as I felt Kiki move onto her side, pushing her back further into my side. I rolled my eyes at her before chuckling and kissing the crown of her head.

I looked over to Cristian and chuckled at his disbelieving look. "Are you serious?!" He shouted. I laughed and nodded my head. "That's crazy...Did they use some type of jutsu or something?" He questioned. I shook my head as I furrowed my brows. "Nah, mo' like they were fo'ce to come since they were suck'd int'a po'tal" I stated before yawning and stretched my arms over my head. "I see..." I heard him mutter as I closed my eyes. "Feel nice t'a jus' 'lax 'ere" I mumbled. Cris hummed in agreement as I heard running foot steps come our way. I opened one of my eyes and looked up at the person blocking my sun.

"Waddi'ya want now?" I questioned as I looked up at Kiba. "We found you!" He exclaimed as he tried to catch his breath. "After five hours!!" I heard Beth shout out. I looked over at her and shrugged before closing my eye again. "Not my p'oblem" I stated. I sighed in annoyance as Kiba continued to block my sun before getting up and brushing the sand off of me.

"There she is!!" I heard a deep voice shout out. I looked over to where it came from and widen my eyes as I saw police cops run towards me. "Shit!" I shouted before grabbing my long board and ran out of the sand. Once I was on solid ground, I hopped onto my board and skated away as the cops ran after me.

Sasori

I looked off to where Jayne had ran off before looking at her sister. "Mind telling us what the fuck just happened?" Hidan questioned as he looked at the direction the foolish teen ran off in. "Seems like the cops caught up again" Jailyn informed happily as she rocked on her feet. "This happened before?" Pein-sama questioned with a raised eyebrow. Elizabeth nod. "Sadly, yes. This would be the tenth time the police tried to catch Jayne" she informed nonchalantly.

"It's pretty amusing though. So far they weren't able to catch her once" Diantha stated as she looked up at the sky. "Wow, now that you mention it, you're right. They were never able to catch Jay so far. The law force nowadays is just a sad excuse of protection..." Elizabeth stated as she shook her head. "Wait, is Jay-chan a criminal?" The Kyuubi brat asked seriously. "Not necessarily..." Jessica said sheepishly. "Huh? Then she's not a criminal?" He asked again. The four girls shook their heads. "No, she doesn't really do anything bad. The cops are just after her because of what she did in the past, which was simple robbery" Diana explained with a slight shrug from her shoulders.

"Yeah! She was trying to get us food since mom was never really home" Jailyn informed sadly. "Why was she never home?" Itachi questioned curiously. "Work" all four girls answered. I blinked in surprise. "Well anyways, let's go back to the house. It's gonna be awhile until Jay gets back" Elizabeth stated before walking away from the sand place.