Chapter 10- It feels so good to have my best friend back

"Lea?" Jen says.

"Jen, I-I've missed you" I reply, shocked she actually would pick up.

"So are you and that los- Jake- still together?" she asks.

"Yeah, my parents kicked me out so I'm temporarily living at his place" I answer.

"What? Why'd they kick you out?" she responds.

"My mom found out that I was dating Jake, Lana's married to Cameron, and she's pregnant" I explain.

"I'm so sorry, forgive me? For everything?" I can hear Jen begin to tear up, and sniffle.

"Of course" I say, tearing up, and sniffling too.

"Okay we need to hang out soon, like, tomorrow" Jen chuckles a bit.

"I have to help my sister unpack at the new house today, but tomorrow is good" I reply.

"New house?" She questions.

"Yeah, I'm moving in there once they unpack everything" I answer.

"Oh cool, I could help, if you want" Jen replies.

"That'd be awesome! I'll text you the address after we get off the phone" I say.

"Okay, cool" Jen says.

We say good bye, and then I text her the address, just like I said.

Wow, it feels so good to have my best friend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jen does as she says, and helps us unpack.

During the whole week, we get enough done that on Friday, Lana, Cameron, Jen, and I all spend the night there. The night is fun, we all play board games together, watch Heaven is for Real, and eat tons of junk food. The next morning, we go to the Doctor with Lana, Jen even gets to come.

"Well, we know your baby gender sooner than we thought, and we have some other news" Doctor Carrie says.

"Other news?" Lana replies.

"There's two babies in there! One boy and one girl!" Doctor Carrie squeals.

"Uh, really?" Cameron asks.

"Yes, congrats" Doctor Carrie answers.

"This is a lot to take in" Lana sighs.

"This is good, okay? Now, you just have a bigger family, full of more and more love" I say.

"Yeah, you're right" Lana replies, hugging me, and then kissing Cameron.

When we get back to the house after a lunch that Jake showed up to at Taco Bell, a couple people are waiting for us at the door.

Who is at the door?

What are Lana and Cameron going to do with twins?

Are Jen and Lea really okay?

So many questions, so little time

Sorry for the short chapter D: I wanted to update today since I won't get a lot of time to write tomorrow

Also, please check out my book Among The Stars, it's another book I am writing right now.

I just want to thank all of you guys for how much you love my book :D Your comments make my day.

~Tessa