Within a heartbeat, my wall long window shattered to pieces and the the entire penthouse blacked out.
Someone groaned aloud and hit the ground.

I took a deep breath as guns went off, falling to the ground and I didn't know which way to crawl.

A figure reached for my arm and I tried pulling away but a wet feeling covered my arm and clothes as the figure climbed above me.

"No!" I panted, shoving roughly.

Guns fired and glass continued shattering.

At first I thought a dead body fell above me, leaving me out of breathe beneath.

Within several minutes the lights came on.
The figure above me wiggled away and I sat up.
My penthouse was ransacked as bullets, glass and bodies covered the ground.

Josh laid beside me, finally knowing it was him who laid above me, shielding me.

I turned around, watching Nicolas aim a gun to the side of Jack's head and within another hand a gun towards Sylvester.

Everything seemed slow motion, everything seemed like a nightmare whilst asleep.

"Josh" I whispered, noticing him on the ground, this time without a sound.

"What do you call this entrance?! Huh" Nicolas chuckled "They should've chosen me to act assassin creed"

"Josh" I said a little louder, sliding across the floor towards him.

"Oh fuck" Nicolas gasped "Don't move or i'll blow your brains out!" He yelled before running towards us.

I flipped Josh over to lay on his back and grabbed either side of his face "Josh, Josh"

Nicolas tore his shirt wide open and a bullet hole was too deep to even realise anything around it and another one that just appeared above his skin but midway through.

Nicolas began to shiver lightly but remained focus. He dialled 911 and directed them to the place.

Josh still had a pulse but so much blood remained leaking that his mouth was also about to give up.

I turned him over, having his side towards me as I slightly opened his mouth and allowed blood to escape his lips.

"Josh" I whispered.

"Won't be long" Nicolas groaned. "You fucking bitch" he stood up.
Within a split second and within a blink of an eye, his gun fired straight in-between his eyes and Sylvester hit the ground.

Nicolas aimed his weapon at Jack and I stood up. "NO" I placed my hand onto Nicolas' gun.

Nicolas huffed and puffed, with death roaming his eyes.

"Leave him for now"

Nicolas remained there as I ran towards Josh side once I heard him cough.

"Ella" he shivered.

I leaned down beside him, mouth near mouth and eyes within eyes.
"Josh" I placed a hand against the side of his face.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, faintly.

"Sh" I gasped, "save your breath, we're going to get you home"

Josh gulped then spat more blood. "I'm sorry"

I shook my head and licked my lips in fear, "Sh, it's okay, it's okay"

"Don't tell our child..." he coughed, feeling shamefully sad and powerless he said, "Of our nightmares or about me"

I breathed weakly as a tear left my eye. "We won't tell it about our past, you can tell it about our beautiful times"

"Like what?" he asked, full of shame and weak.

"When his drunk mother tried to pee in the bathtub" I whispered "Or when you caught me several times eating late night ice cream" I smiled weakly "Maybe about the time you showed me the City and bought me things I didn't want"

Josh gulped.

He struggled to keep his eyes open and was slowly running out of breath.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. "Please hold on, pull through"

Josh gulped and took one deep tight breath.

"You have a family to come home to now" I whispered "Please, Josh" I sobbed lightly. "For your child"

He squeezed my hand tightly once more before it fell loose and his eyes shut.

"Lets go home" I whispered with a tear that fell against his pale cheek.
________________________

Jack should've have left Josh's back facing him coz Josh has access to a phone stupid boy!!

Red roses or black roses to a funeral my people

UPDATE:
IM SORRY this chapter was published 8/8/18 but wattpad had issues & today was the day yu can finally view it!!!

Mia. xxxxx

There will be a squeal maybe lol otherwise TEMPTATION BOOK is coming!!! R rated be careful!!