Chapter 15

*Josh*

I stormed into my office and rushed my way towards my seat as a dozen men sat around the meeting table.
I picked up a few folders and tossed them towards the middle of the table.
"I'm sure many of you know about my...ex...so called girlfriends death a year ago or so"

Chatter occurred with the word "Yes" travelling around.

"Does anybody know about the rumours that went around?"

Everyone nodded.

"Does anybody have any doubts?"

Everyone shook their head.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.
"Josh" Nicolas walked in, waving his way.

I walked towards him and left the office, slamming the door. "What?"

"Ella put up a message on the internet on some site called 'Ask and receive' she said If anyone has information about the death of Kate Lope, I'm willing to offer a huge sum of money for it"

"And?" I frowned.

"We paid plenty of people to dig it all up, but we also forgot some paparazzi would do anything for money. A guy named Eric Few sold her the picture for a few thousands"

I sighed "I want his head in a box, on my desk, tomorrow morning"

"Metaphorically...?"

"I want his fucking head in a box on my desk tomorrow or don't come back to work until the job is fucking done, am I clear?"

"Metaphorically or..."

"CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF AND PUT IT IN A FUCKING BOX AND PUT THE FUCKING BOX ON MY DESK, DO YOU NEED A FUCKING DEMONSTRATION TOO?"

Nicolas shook his head "No, I got it"

"Good" I sighed, opening the office door.

"What about Ella?"

"I'll deal with her" I sighed, "Men, I'm sorry for the random call, it has all been a misunderstanding. You can all go home" I waved them off and left the office.

"Do you really want his head-"

"Nicolas" I rolled my eyes as I jogged down the stair case. "Do you want me to kill him myself?"

"No but...don't you think a head...in a box is too extreme, I mean-"

"He could've ruined my life"

"He basically ruined a quarter of it" Nicolas curled his nose.

"Nicolas, you need to get the fuck out of my face before I put your head in a box"

"Right" Nicolas cleared his throat. "Right"

I left the mansion and drove myself to Ella's penthouse.
Before I entered, I had a few drinks and cigarettes at the bottom of the apartment until a few hours passed.
Then, I knocked a few hundred times until the door unlocked and pulled open.

"Jesus, have you heard of ringing the bell?" Ella rubbed her eyes. "It's..." she looked to her side "It's 1am, I have work tomorrow, what are you doing?"

I pushed passed her and walked in.
"I want the photo"

Ella sighed "You can crash on the couch if you want, the spare rooms don't have any made beds. Now if you'd excuse me, I have an important meeting tomorrow" she walked towards her room.

"Ella, I want the fucking picture!"

"Josh, go home"

"Give me the fucking picture!"