Chapter 32

*Ella*

Friday arrived and I stood by my car in front of the shelter Andy was in. My radio was on full blast as I heard the news reporter speak about the overflowing parks with 'homeless' kids.

The door buzzed open and Mike moved aside as the kids walked out with their backpacks, pillows, blankets and personal belongings.

"Ella" Katie smiled, unable to break and accepted this since being homeless was enough to break them.

"Andy" I ignored Katie for a second "I'm looking into something-"

Andy grabbed Katie's hand and walked away as dozens of kids followed him.

"Andy" I power-walked behind him "Andy" I jogged lightly. "Look" I grabbed my credit card "Take this and look for a place to crash"

"You don't get it!" Andy stopped and faced me "We don't want your money or anyones money! What difference does it make if we get a place to stay and all the other sheltered kids are still out there?"

I wanted to cry at the fact I was being yelled out even though I was trying.
It hurt that I was once in his shoe, and I'm not different to him.

I'm only 3-years older and I felt like I was losing myself within his eyes.

He pulled Katie closer to him and continued to walk away.

Katie pouted and her eyes blurred. "Ella" she whispered with a sob.

My lips dropped and my heart followed, don't cry Ella.
You can do this, think of something.

I walked back into the now empty shelter and grabbed Lilly "I'll give you as much as you want, just lie and tell them these are new kids and take them back in"

Lilly shook her head "I'm sorry"

I groaned and jogged out of the shelter with my black ugg boots and jeans, topped with a wool made jacket.

"Andy!" I yelled as the kids walked further away. "Andy!"

There was only one person to blame for all my hard work gone to waste and my kids to be tossed out.

I furiously drove to Josh's mansion.

**

After a year and so, I found myself back where it all started.

I didn't have time to sit and remember all the times and conversations I had whilst here.
I stopped my car by the gate and stepped out, buzzing it several times and watched as the guards around the entire mansion ignored.

"Josh!" I yelled "Josh!" I buzzed and shook the gate.

The gate then slowly opened and I took my chance and power-walked in such anger towards the entrance door.

As I was about to knock and bang in anger, the door opened and Nicolas appeared.

"Ella" Nicolas sighed.

"Where is he?!" I yelled "Josh!"

Nicolas rolled his eyes and tried to calm me down but I was in so much pain mixed with so much anger I just wanted to scream and attack him.

"YOU COWARD!" I yelled.

Emily and Lana walked out behind Nicolas and frowned.
"Ella" Lana muttered, surprised.

"You sick son of a bitch!" I continued yelling.

Then, Josh appeared from behind Lana and pushed past her, making his way out towards me. He gently shoved Nicolas back and indicted they all get back inside.

"You coward" I repeated. "Just because I don't feel the same way and rejected you, you do this?!"

Josh was surprised and placed his hand into his suit pants pocket.

I shook my head "You might not care, but those are my kids, Josh. MY KIDS!" I yelled, thinking about the year and a few months I've spent with all of them.

I shoved him in anger and he just took a step back, remaining silent.
I wanted to attack him and yell it all out in his face but I took a few steps back before leaving.

It was useless.

I entered my car and drove off in anger.
When I think I have it all, I lose the most important things to me.

I was more keen then ever to destroy him, I was ready to kill him myself. I was inches away from wishing death upon him!

I eventually stopped at my penthouse and rushed up. As I unlocked my door and shoved it open in anger, an envelope plainly positioned at the entrance.
I leaned down and picked it up.
It was empty back and front and as I ripped it open, a key fell into my hands and a paper.

look up, 22 Sep St

I frowned, realising that address was just across the street. The double 30 floor building which made 60 rooms was 22 Sep St.

I walked through my penthouse and outside to the veranda. I looked over across the street and saw a familiar face.

"Andy?" I whispered.

Several kids appeared by the wall long windows throughout the entire building. Almost all the apartments we're flooded with kids.

"Ella!" Andy yelled.

I frowned, looking back down at the last apartment below the penthouse where Andy appeared.
"Thank you!" he yelled across the street.

Through the busy streets of New York, communications like this were useless.

I ignored him for a second and opened up the paper that had the address written on it.

Andy and his family have permanently been moved to live there along with many other kids. The rest of them have been placed in other apartments and buildings around New York, all the under aged kids have a maid-like-mum to look after them as they grow. All the homes and rooms the kids are now living in across New York is done under the influence of your name. Many of the old ones also have been offered scholarships and the little ones have been placed in schooling that is paid for anonymously but known as paid by Ella. They also have a few dollars to start off with and have been offered a few jobs. Over spoiling them will only allow them to take advantage of everything. They have been given enough to boost themselves and eventually build themselves.

All the kids shelters are being demolished, and rebuilt for the rest of the homeless ones we do not know about.

That key in your hands is the key to all the upcoming shelters, under your name. Owned by you.

I do hope you know how to run a business.

Make the most of it, Mariella.

Here's to change,
Josh Hutson

_________________________________

OKAY SO the previous chapter may have been boring and this maybe but it's written to show you that Josh is changing, he wants to change and be the man Ella needs and wants around... This was a good way to win her heart, don't you think? ALMOST BREAKING HER BUT HE DIDNT AW

Mia x