Chapter 44

*Ella*

"OKAY" I yelled "OKAY!" I said once more, looking up at Jack who dragged Josh's body inside my penthouse. "I'll abort the baby"

"Funny you'll give up an innocent for an abusing lover" Jack laughed.

"Just get him help, please"

"Two bullet holes within him isn't going to let him live to see another day, even though one of them only looks internal"

"I told you I'll get rid of the baby, what else do you want?!" I panted, on my knees beside him as Josh positioned ahead of me, almost unconscious. "Please"

Although Josh's back faced Jack, Sylvester and I, I could almost see myself completely losing him and for good this time.

"All those anonymous skype messages and your ignorant self would always stumble back to him"

"That was you?" I frowned looking up.

"Does anyone else need to use you to destroy Josh. Nobody cares enough like me" he shook his head beside me.

"I don't care" I honestly said, "What do you want now, why aren't you getting him help?" I whispered, wishing Josh would turn around to face me for just a second.

"You've always been stupid" Jack sighed "My plan is to have him dead and your baby is just an add on to our troubles" Jack looked at Sylvester "Josh is only meant to die for making us lose too much profit chasing you" he lied, knowing it was never to help Sylvester, but just to get revenge for his cousin and uncle.

You never know when you're falling for the wrong person, however when you do, it's impossible to recover from it.
I fell and I keep falling over and over again almost like I never did at first.
Watching his figure lay there, physically hurt and yet mentally, I was scared.
I was scared that my heart will somehow follow, that living whilst looking over my shoulder for the rest of of life will be a tragic reality.
I had numerous fears and the most important of them all, is the innocence of an unborn baby.

"Move" Jack kicked me, forcing me to crawl and drag myself towards the couch, away from Josh. "Watch this"
He walked over towards Josh and kicked straight in the stomach, where the bullet went through.

Josh groaned and coughed, gripping his stomach tightly.
Jack kicked him again, this time causing him to roll over and face me.

I held my palm over my mouth as I shivered and sobbed lightly.

Josh's weak eyes attached to mine, smiling weakly before being kicked again and groaning in pain.

As his blood ran in-between his fingers and passed his hands against my floor, I silently begged God for help.

"Please" I stood up off the couch "Please, whatever you want" I took a few steps towards Jack.

Jack held up his gun, pointing it right at me. I shook my head in tears and rushed over. I grabbed either side of his gun and shoved it against my stomach as Josh laid beside us.

"Do it" I groaned in pain "Do it"

Jack looked deep into my eyes and gulped lightly, keeping his hand wrapped around the gun.

"DO IT!" I yelled.

"Ella" Josh called from beneath us, coughing numerously as blood appeared by the side of his mouth. "Let it be me...this time" he coughed, groaning.

I gripped Jack's gun tight and refused to let it go.
"Prove the type of man you are and do it" I leaned forward towards him.

"Enough" Sylvester walked over towards us. "You're saving the man who supported your parents killers"