I frowned, slowly releasing Jack's gun. "What?"

"I have a past Ella" Sylvester took a deep breath "And unfortunately your parents were one of my victims"

"What are you talking about?"

Josh wiggled beside us until he laid up against the wall, keeping his hands against his stomach.

"Your parents were killed by my order"

Josh chuckled lightly against the wall, coughing as he rubbed his hand against his mouth.
"Our lives run on lies" he groaned, looking up at us standing beside each other. "You're here to get revenge for your family" He looked at Jack.

Jack shrugged "And I'm almost done"

Josh laughed in pain once more before shaking his head as he painfully laid up against the wall.
"I was the one who killed Josh..." he panted "Gregs father"

"I know!" Jack aimed his gun right at Josh.

"Sylvester was the one who...gave me...the order to...do so" Josh coughed with slight gasps. "Did he not tell you that?"

Jack frowned, keeping the weapon at Josh as he looked at Sylvester. "What is he talking about?"

"A fool" Sylvester laughed "Trying to save himself"

"No" Josh chuckled "You were too weak...to do it yourself...calling me to-"

"ENOUGH!" Sylvester yelled.

"He handed me the weapon to your uncles death-"

"ENOUGH!"

"It's a shame...he had to die knowing...you turned on him-"

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Sylvester grabbed Jack's weapon, aiming it at Josh.

"Shoot me" he smiled, so proudly. "Shoot me knowing you were the reason behind his revenge" he looked over at Jack "Do it"

"Wait" Jack grabbed Sylvester's hand "What is he talking about?"

"He's trying to turn us against each other" Sylvester groaned.

"17-17-17" Josh whispered towards Jack.

Jack frowned and took a step towards him "How?"

"You're dads keep safe code, the day you were born, the day you grew your first tooth and the age of when you got your first gold medal in school"

"WHO TOLD YOU?!" Jack leaned down and grabbed Josh by the collar as he remained up against the wall.

"Who did he trust most?" Josh coughed in pain.

Jack stood up and walked over towards Sylvester, shaking his head "You lied to me"

"No!" Sylvester yelled, aiming the weapon at Josh "YOU KILLED HIM!"

"WITH YOUR ORDERS I KILLED GREGS FATHER AND JACKS!" Josh yelled back, coughing numerous times after that. "I needed the code to his safe to his treasures and you were the only one with access"

"So?!" Sylvester tried to cover his tracks.

"You're the reason?" Jack asked Sylvester.

"No, he's just trying to turn you against me" Sylvester frowned.

Josh laughed and spat blood across the floor "We've all heard that before"

Jack pulled the gun out of Sylvesters hand, fixed it within his own and aimed it right towards his forehead. "You lied to me"

Sylvester gulped and took a step back. His men all raised their weapons at Jack and Jack didn't hesitate. "Both of you will pay for this" Jack whispered. "But first you" He aimed his weapon at Josh.