Part 16: Please Say my Name

Start from the beginning

"Ivan..." I heard Xander called me. My back was already turned back to him so I have to look back to meet his gaze.

"Xander..." I acknowledged him. I waited for seconds for him to say more but there were no words coming out from his mouth.

So I hauled Andy back to the bonfire and leave him alone.

****

The five kids who joined us to the bonfire went out already telling us they need rest. So we were back to it is just us five there again.

"It is still early, you guys want to take a rest now too?" Jake asked us all.

"I still dont feel like it." Hannah said.

"Me too." Jake smiled to Hannah. Hannah smiled back. There was something going on between them I know. They look at each other's eyes as if they are in love. "Let's just play a game."

"What game?" Andy asked.

"Truth or dare."

"Game." I agreed and I know everyone does. Maybe the game will help me to forget the jealousy that Im feeling inside my chest.

Dont over think Ivan. Dont over think. Xander knows that you two cant fall inlove with the same girl again right? Jane was the first. She will also be the last girl we would fight over with. That's the rule.

"Listen up. We are going to sing a song's chorus. When it stops, whoever holding this beanie—-" he gets the beanie in his head and showed to us "will be ask if he or she wants TRUTH or DARE."

Everyone chuckles and I know we all get the good vibes of Jake.

"Let's play!" Jake shouted.

The first song chorus we sang was "Treat you better by Shawn Mendes." The beanie landed to Hannah.

"Truth or Dare?" Jake asked with a smile on her face.

Hannah giggles before answering. "Dare!"

Ohhhhhhhh we all said in unison.

"We have brave girl right here." Jake said surprised to Hannah.

I know why he suggested this game. I know that this is his way to make the girl he likes closer to him. Old lame womaniser. There are only two girls here, Andy and Hannah. And I know he is hitting on Hannah.

"Kiss the person you like." Jake smirks at her. And we were all just smiling at the moment.

Hannah, sitting beside Jake, look at his side view and teasing Jake. She wiggles her eyebrows, squinting her eyes and smirked her lips. Gosh, I didnt know she knows how to flirt. Jake was falling for it. He is wide smiling back.

But then she stands up, only her knows why. I looked at Jake's face and the smile in his face doesn't leave. I know he is pretty sure Hannah is just going to do something hotter for him. But her steps walk toward me.

Shit.

I smile a nervous smile. I meet Jake's eyes with what the hell? look. Then I felt that she sits between me and Andy. Well, well, well. I didnt know she has a crush on me though, I hope Andy wont mind.

It is actually not a suprise that Hannah would haave a crush on me. I am handsome, charismatic, high sex appeal, hot and intelligent. What can you ask for?

Hannah keeps on playing on it. She was still looking at Jake teasing him . All Jake knows is Hannah really really likes him but oh it is me instead.

Shit. I dont know why this creeps me out suddenly.

I really hope Andy wont get jealous you know when Hannah kisses me. She should know that she is the only girl I want and there is no one else. She is the girl I want to spent the rest of my life with. She is everything I ever wanted to have.