Y/n:"So what did you tell Malik?"She asked.

Gigi:"I said that Bella needed me"I said making her chuckle"He wouldn't really question sister stuff"I said making her nod. I felt her fingers trace small patterns on my exposed skin and a dazed smile on her lips making me look at the girl"What are you thinking about?"I asked making her shrug.

Y/n:"You, obviously...I feel less stressed when you're around"She said shyly making me smile and kiss her lips.

Gigi:"That's good baby, that means that I'm still your little relaxing pill"I said making her chuckle and pull me closer to her.

Y/n:"God, the names our friends used to come up with in high school was ridiculous"She said making me laugh thinking back.

Gigi:"What do you expect? They would constantly tease us, ruin our good make out session and worst of all....they ruined out cuddles"I said making her laugh.

Y/n:"Correction, your sister ruined our cuddles"She said before letting out a small laugh"Bella was always jealous of how much attention you used to give me and not her at times"She said making me giggle and agree.

Gigi:"That's because she's my baby sister and I well, you know, baby her"I said shrugging making her chuckle.

Y/n:"I know, the Hadid sisters are one powerful combination"She said making me giggle and peck her lips.

Gigi:"I'm sorry that I couldn't hold you earlier and make you feel better. You know that all I wanted to do was hold you and calm you down...."I said making the girl hold me tighter and send me a cut smile.

Y/n:"You're here now...that's all that matters"She mumbled making me smile and peck her lips.

Gigi:"Hmm...dont get to carried away"I mumbled as she trailed her kisses down to my neck"Both our best friends are a few doors away"I said closing my eyes in pleasure.

Y/n:"I don't care"She mumbled hovering over me. I opened my eyes and saw her Y/e/c starring down at me"I don't think I'm supposed to want you as much as I do right now"She muttered making my insides do flips at what she said.

Gigi:"The feelings mutual"I mumbled moving my hands down her chest.

Y/n:"Why do I have a feeling a but is coming"She said letting out a small sigh. 

Gigi:"But"I said making her close her eyes for brief second"You're upset and as much as I enjoy mad and angry sex, it isn't right at this point. You're really upset and sex isn't the answer for this...its just a distraction"I said making her open her eyes again and sigh.

Y/n:"You're right...."She said making me run my fingers over her abs.

Gigi:"I'm always right"I said making her chuckle and lay down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and sat on her stomach making her hands rest on my thighs.

Y/n:"Yes babe?"She said making me lean down and kiss her forehead.

Gigi:"Do you have to go for the business trip?"I asked making her sigh and nod.

Y/n:"Yes G, Its important for us to start looking for people and signing them...."She said making me listen closely"Zayn took you to our location and you saw that its almost done....everything going well for us and its time we put everything into action"She said making me pout.

Gigi:"I know, I just wish I could come with"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Me too babe"She said sitting up and pecking my lips"But I'm just one call away"She said making me giggle and shake my head.

Gigi:"Nice pun there Charlie Puth"I said making her chuckle and kiss my lips. I smiled and kissed back holding her face in place.

Y/n:"Hmm....a week without is going to be hell"She said making me run my fingers through her hair.