CHAPTER 40

CRYSTAL'S POV
Me and Tyler immediately rushed out of the room and towards the main hall. When we reached the main hall, we saw that the front door was completely broken. "SURPRISE!" Two voices shouted from behind us and we turned around to see Issac and Aiden!. I heard footsteps rushing towards the main hall and all of our friends came running to see what happened all of a sudden, well except for Rose and Noah.

"you all are going to pay for what you did" Issac said in a low voice and suddenly his eyes turned black, without any warning both of them attacked Tyler and Zayn while Mason and Scott pushed us aside and came in front of us in a protective manner. None of us know how it happened because it happened in a flash of a second. Tyler and Zayn had Issac and Aiden pinned against the wall, choking them. "and you are going to pay for what you did" Tyler growled. Both of them choked Issac and Aiden with even more force and their faces were turning purple. Well it tells us one thing, alcohol is not good for werewolves. Not at all. "guys let them go we don't want to kill them" Noah said to Tyler and Zayn. Both of them were hesitant for a while but then they let go of Issac and Aiden. Both of them fell on the floor, gasping for air.

"Remember this isn't over we'll come back!" Aiden growled with all the energy he had left inside of him and within a blink of an eye, both of them were gone. It's like they vanished in thin air.

"and we will be ready" Zayn said.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was sitting in the spare bedroom, looking out the window, thinking about the incident that took place a few hours before. "Boo!" someone shouted and I jumped. "Tyler!" I shouted. "Sorry Sorry" he said in between his laughs. "what were you thinking" he asked sounding concerned now. "nothing" I said looking away. "Hey hey" he said placing his palm on my cheek, turning my head towards him. "they aren't going to come back and even if they do we will not let them get to any of you girls. I promise you" he said and I nodded. I trusted him more than I trusted myself. "so you were going to say something to me before" he said with that same stupid smile of his."I had already said it to you" I said defensively. "well what's the harm in repeating" he said. "Ilikeyou" I said without a break. "what? I didn't quite catch it can you please say it a little slow" he said sounding confused deliberately. "I like you" I said after a deep breath and instead of saying anything, he engulfed me in a big hug. I hugged him back, never wanted to leave this moment.

1 YEAR LATER

All of us graduated from high school and me and my friends decided to go to UK for our higher studies. Our parents agreed to it. Since all of us were dating we decided to move in a big house. Me and Tyler, Zoey and Zayn, Sarah and Mason, Ashley and Scott and Rose and Noah. yes! finally! We will be moving to UK within a month and I couldn't be any more happy. After all the brightest of days come after the darkest of nights.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! so this was the last chapter of this book. I hope you guys enjoyed it and thankyou to each and every person who supported me through this journey. You guys are amazing! 💖
I am working on the sequel of this book and I'll publish it as soon as I am done with it. Once again I thank all of you for your love and support. You all encourage me to do what I love and I am glad I could entertain you all with my work 💕
Thanks for reading!
Goodbye❤