CHAPTER 13

CRYSTAL'S POV

When I reached the class I saw that Tyler was sitting at his usual seat but he was in deep thinking. I walked over to my seat  and sat down. I was silent for a while but when I finally decided to talk to him our teacher came and the class started. Damn! I have to apologize to him. I decided to write it down on a piece of paper.

After writing it down I folded it and placed it on his desk. His attention turned to the piece of paper and he opened it and read it. Even after reading it, his face showed no expression and he folded it back and placed it under his desk. Did he accept my apology or not?. He didn't even look at me or say something so I decided I would talk to him after class. After the class was over , everyone started making their way to the outside of the class. Tyler also got up and I decided it was the right time to talk to him. "Tyler" I called out to him but he just ignored me and started walking out of the class. "Tyler" I called after him but he didn't listen and walked out of the class. I gathered my stuff and ran after him but when I got out of the class he wasn't there. I sighed
What do I do now

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

Me and my friends were sitting at our usual table during lunch. We were thinking about how we can talk to them. "guys I tried talking to Zayn but he just wouldn't listen" Zoey said sounding sad. "same here Zoe I tried talking to Tyler but he just didn't reply" I said. "what should we do now?" Sarah asked and we shook our heads not knowing what to do. Then I saw Tyler and other boys coming towards us. "guys! they are coming here" I whisper shouted to my friends. Before they could ask who, the boys came and sat down with us. There was an awkward silence. Nobody said a word.

"we are ready to forget what happened back then" Zayn suddenly spoke up and we all looked up at him with relief. "but we have a condition" Scott said. "we are ready" Ashley spoke up. "without even listening" Scott said chuckling. "we will forgive you all but on a condition and that is you all will tell us what you heard. Each and every thing" Tyler said. "ok we heard you all were talking about how 'they' are so powerful and how you wouldn't let them touch anyone and stuff like that" I said shrugging. It's not like we understood something. They thought for a while and then nodded. "ok then" Zayn said and they all started eating their lunch. They didn't say anything further. "hello are you gonna clarify what does that mean" Zoey said sarcastically. They can't leave us hanging in between. Zayn chuckled and said "it means everything is back to normal" Zayn said while hitting Zoey's head playfully and she hit him back. We all laughed at their childishness and had lunch together.

After lunch we all went for our lectures since we didn't have P.E. today. Throughout the day all I heard around the school were the talks about the 'new students'. Everyone was so excited about their arrival. School passed by very quickly and soon me and Zoey were driving to her house in her car. After driving for a while we reached her house. She opened the front door and we both got in. I had washed my clothes yesterday so I didn't need to borrow any from Zoey. I got dressed and came outside. Zoe was taking shower so I started making lunch for both of us.

I prepared mac and cheese for both of us. I was getting the table ready when Zoe came out of her room. "you didn't need to do this Crys" Zoey said when she saw me placing the food on the table. "oh it's not a big deal. You're doing so much for me and it's the least I could do" I said smiling. We both sat and had a comfortable lunch. Soon it was time for both of us to go to work. I grabbed my phone, and purse, and both of us got out of the house. She locked the front door and we both went our seperate ways.

AFTER WORK

I was making my way back to Zoey's house. I was very tired and couldn't wait to get a good sleep. When I reached her house I saw that the front door was still locked. That's strange. Her shift is over before mine. I decided to wait for her and I sat on the pavement in front of the door.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR...

It was getting dark now and she wasn't back yet. I even called her a few times but she didn't pick up. I was starting to get worried now but still I decided to wait for a while in case she showed up.

45 MINUTES

I am worried as hell right now because she hasn't showed up yet. It's been 45 mins and she is never this late. She is not answering her phone, not responding to the messages. I think I should call the police. I was about to dial 911 when I saw someone coming towards me. It was Zoey. "where the hell where you!?" I asked her "do you know how worried I was" I told her. "yeah I know I am sorry it's just that I had some extra work to do today so I had to stay late at my workplace." she said. "why weren't you answering your phone" I asked her calmly."my phone died" she said while showing her phone and it was out of battery. "ok" I said. I was feeling a lot calmer since she showed up. She opened the front door and we both were welcomed by the warm, homely feeling. I went to her guest room and got changed into some comfortable clothes which she gave me earlier.
I just wanted to sleep.

Hey guys so this was chapter 13. I hope you all like it and I wish you all have a great day...
Bye❤