CHAPTER 8

CRYSTAL'S POV

I took a quick and refreshing shower and got dressed in my favourite Black top and Dark Blue Denim Jeans. I put my flats on and left my hair open. I looked at the clock to see I had 5 mins left. I took my phone and purse and rushed downstairs.When I got down I saw mom placing a few things back on their previous places. "Morning Mom" I said "Morning dear" she turned to look at me. "are you going somewhere" she asked me when she saw I was all dressed up. "yeah actually Sarah and everyone else has planned to go to the mall today. They are coming to pick me up in a few minutes" I replied. "but what about school?" she asked me. "mom the school is cancelled for today that's why the girls made the plan in the first place." I said. She thought that we were gonna skip school today. "oh then it's ok" she said and then turned back to place the things.

She looked a little tired. "mom do you need help" I asked her. "no dear I will be alright. Go and have fun with your friends" she said smiling at me."you should have a break after what happened" she continued. "and so do you" I replied. She has also been through this with me and she also deserves a break. She sighed and said "Cyrs don't worry about me. Go and enjoy yourself" as soon as she finished her sentence we heard a honk of a car. "Crys come out!" I heard Zoey shout. Damn that girl had some good vocal chords. "are you sure?" I asked my mom one last time and she nodded smiling at me. I hugged her and rushed out the door. When I opened the front door I saw all my friends in Zoey's car, waiting for me. Rose, Ashley and Sarah were sitting in the back while Zoey was sitting in the driver's seat, obviously, and so I got into the passenger side. "so girls! vas happenin'"  I asked them.  "all good what about you" Rose asked me "I'm good" I said. "so is everything back on track now?" Sarah asked me and I nodded. Zoey must've told them."ok now, let's not make ourselves anymore tense. We are going out to enjoy and let's not ruin it" Zoey said and we all nodded. "Let's go!" Ashley shouted and Zoe started the car and we sped off. We all sang along the radio while we reached the mall. When we reached the mall, Zoe went to park the car while we all waited outside.

While we were waiting I saw a group of 4 boys standing at a distance from us. I couldn't see their faces completely because their hoods were covering most part of their faces. But it felt as if they were starting right at us. I noticed the boy who was standing in the middle. He looked a lot like Tyler. The height, body posture, even his hair colour, which was peeking out of the hood was same. Maybe it's not him and even if it was him he would come rushing to me like a little kid with that stupid yet cute smile of his.  As he always does. I looked away as I chuckled thinking about this. Soon Zoey came and we all went inside. "So guys what should we do first?" I asked them. "well we should do shopping first" Ashley suggested. "but we are hungry" Zoey and Rose said in unison. "ok so we can do this that Zoe, Rose and Sarah can go to the food corner and order something for all of us while me and Ashley can shop. Is that fine?" I asked them and they nodded. "yeah that would be fine. But hey don't take too long because you know food won't wait for long" Zoey said smirking. "yeah yeah we will be on time" I said rolling my eyes.

We parted ways and me and Ashley did some shopping. I bought a pair of black flats for my mom since she always wore flats to work and a cute purse for Mrs S. I didn't require anything so I didn't bought anything for myself. Ashley bought a pair of heels and a bracelet for herself. Then we started walking towards the food corner. While walking I noticed the same boys from before but this time there were only two of them. I noticed them walking behind us as their image was reflecting on my phone screen. I saw the food corner come in our sight and so I increased my pace. "Crys what's wrong?" Ashley asked me "just keep walking" I whispered to her and soon we reached the food corner and we saw that the others had already got a table. We rushed to them and sat with them. "so guys what have you ordered?" I asked them. "well we have ordered a plate of pizzas, noodles and milkshakes. Do you want to order something else?" Sarah said. "no that would be fine" I said. We all talked for a while. Then our food arrived and we started digging in. We had a great time and we would occasionally laugh at each others sarcastic comments and jokes which would just add on to the joy. "hey guys is it just me or those guys are really staring at us?" Sarah whispered asking us as I noticed the same group of boys. "no I feel it too. They have been following us since the start. When we were standing outside waiting for Zoey they were there, when me and Ashley were shopping, two of them were there and now they are here too." I whispered back to them. "so that is why you suddenly started walking fast" Ashley asked me and I nodded. "what! it happened with you too?" Zoey asked us and I raised a brow. "what do you mean Zoe?" I asked her. "well when I went to park my car I saw one of the those guys also parking his car and he kept following me from a distance. At first I thought that he must be going the same way but then when I met all of you he also went up to meet those guys and now I saw them here while we were ordering our food" Zoey said.

"why didn't you both tell us before?!" Rose whisper shouted. "I thought the same thing.I thought maybe they are going the same way but I guess that's not the case." I replied. "guys please don't overreact but I wanna tell you something" Zoey said. "what is it" Ashley asked her. "I don't know why but the guy that followed me from the parking lot looked very familiar. He looked like that new guy in my class." she said. "Zoe are you talking about Zayn" I asked and she nodded. "Zoe I also felt the same. One of them looks very similar to Tyler" I said. "Their gaze is making me really uncomfortable" Sarah whispered to us. "I think we should go and talk to them and ask what the matter is" Ashley said. "what? why would you even think that" Rose said "because their staring is starting to get on our nerves and they are not shifting their eyes away even after they know that we know that they are staring at us" Ashley replied back. "But what if they tried to do something" Sarah asked. "Sarah we are in a mall. There are hundreds of people here. If they try something we will call for help" I said. "and don't forget we all know self defense" Zoey said proudly. She said it in such a way it looked as if she was a black belt in karate, even though she was not. I sighed "I think Ashley is right. We should clear this out. We can't just let them allow to stare at us or follow us. We don't know what they want" I said and they all nodded. We got up and started walking towards them.

UNKNOWN POV
Me and my friends tried to pretend talking to each other, when in reality we were focused on what the girls were saying. We could easily hear them even though we were at a good distance. Before we knew it, they suddenly got up and we're now walking towards us. "guys!" one of my friends spoke. "they are coming towards us" he whisper shouted.  "We have to go. We can't let them see us" I said. We got up from our seats and started walking out of the food corner. "Hey wait up!" we heard one of them say. We increased our pace and soon we lost them in the crowd. We all took the advantage of the situation and got the hell out of that damn mall.

"I told you this was a bad idea" one of my friend said. "but at least we know that the girls are safe and 'they' are not after them." I said. Even the thought of 'them' touching any of the girls makes our blood boil with rage. "yet" my friend said snapping me out of my thoughts. "yet" I repeated as I reminded myself that how less time we had left.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day
Byee!