CHAPTER 28

Crystal's room^^^

CRYSTAL'S POV
All of us were sitting in my room, just thinking about everything. I looked up at the clock to see it was 7:30. A sigh escaped my lips. Time flies by very quickly sometimes. Suddenly, the door opened and a girl came inside. I recognised her instantly as she was the one who guided me to the dining hall earlier this morning. She was wearing the same uniform. A black dress which came to her knees and a white apron tied around her waist. "I came to inform you all that dinner is ready" she said, both respect and politeness visible in her voice. I gave her a smile."thankyou we'll be down in a minute" I said. She nodded, bowed down and left. Honestly this feels a little weird."let's go guys" I said and all of them nodded though none of us really wanted to go. We all reached the main hall and then the dining hall where we had our breakfast today. All of us went over to the huge table and sat down. Ethan and others weren't here yet so we had to wait.

20 MINUTES LATER...
We have been sitting here for the past 20 mins and they still aren't here. I was about to get off my seat and leave when I saw them entering the dining hall. They walked upto the table and sat down. As it was expected, Ethan sat next to me. Liam sat with a spare seat beside him. As the girl started serving us dinner Liam spoke up. "How is Rose doing?" he asked looking at me and my friends round the table. "Her fever has gone down a little bit. She should be better in a few days" I answered as my friends sat frozen. He nodded and all of us started eating in silence.

"So about that alarm" Derek suddenly spoke up, at the moment Zoey choked on her food and started coughing vigorously. "Zoe have this" Sarah said giving her a glass of water and she chugged it down. She calmed down after a few minutes and Derek was looking at her curiously. "umm...sorry to interrupt you...I was eating a little too fast" she said stuttering. "are you ok now?" he asked her. There was something in his voice which I couldn't identify. She nodded. "so as I was saying. All of us checked why the alarm went off all of a sudden and.." He said, dragging out the and. "It seems like something or someone tried to enter that room" he said looking at all of us and we were starting to get nervous so we instead focused on our food, avoiding eye contact as much as possible. "But we don't have to worry about it anymore because we have tightened the security of that room" Derek continued. Damn! now it's almost impossible to enter that room. But, this ensures one thing. There is definitely something in that room that they are trying to hide from us. This just made me more determined to enter that room and explore it.

I looked up at my friends to see they all had the same expressions. "so how was your day?" Ethan asked me and my friends but he was looking at me when he asked the question. I just nodded in response, not really wanting to talk. "Use your words" He said sternly. I looked up at him to see he had an angry look on his face. Yup, he's definitely bipolar. "It was fine" I said, finally deciding to speak up since I didn't want to create any drama. He lifted his lips in a mocking smile and nodded. All of us went back to eating our food. Soon all of us were finished.

"We have some work left. All of you can go back to your rooms and get some rest. We will talk tomorrow" Issac said. More like ordered. All of us nodded and they left the mansion to wherever they do their work. All of us sighed and decided to go back to my room. We still had to plan on what we will do next because we don't have much time. We were about to leave the table."Hey wait a second" I said remembering something. I picked up a spare plate and placed some food into it. "for Rose" I said looking at my friends. All of them nodded and then we started walking to Rose's room. "she really needs to eat something otherwise her state might get worse" Ashley said. When we reached there we opened the door slowly, thinking that she would still be asleep but when we opened the door completely, we saw her sitting up on the bed completely awake and looking more lively than before. She snapped out of her thinking and turned her head towards the door. "hey guys come on in" she said when she saw us standing at the door. All of us entered the room with relieved smile on our faces. We were so happy that she is getting better.

ZOEY'S POV
"hey how are you feeling" Crystal asked Rose. "I'm feeling a lot better now. I think I am completely fine now"she said. I checked her forehead and indeed the fever was gone."the fever is not there anymore" I said relieved. All of them took a sigh of relief and Rose ate the food which Crys brought for her. "I'm so happy that even in this kind of situation all of us are together and our friendship hasn't broken" Sarah said with tears in her eyes and all of us were also on the verge of crying. I am really grateful that our friendship didn't fade away with time. It only grew stronger. All of us sat in silence, just bathing in  each other's company. "but guys what about that door" Crystal said after the moment of silence, bringing us back to our situation. We can't afford to get distracted."I have a plan in my mind" I said and their attention turned towards me. "what is it?" Ashley said.

"I will explain it to all of you but first we need to tell Rose everything that has happened" I said and all of them nodded. All of us sat on the bed and explained everything to her. After listening Rose was a little shocked but she was trying to take in everything we just told her. "guys I agree with you all. There is definitely something in that room" Rose said and then she looked at me. "so captain what's the plan" she said to me and I chuckled. Everyone turned their attention to me.

Ok here it goes!

Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤