CHAPTER 17

CRYSTAL'S POV

After cleaning up, I decided to pick out the movies while Zoe prepared everything for the night.

AFTER HALF AN HOUR

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to open it. I opened the door and saw all of my friends standing there. "Come on in!" I said excitedly, as I gestured them to come in. They all came in and settled in the living room. "Heya guys" Zoe said coming out of her room. "Hey" they all replied to her. "So what movie do you want to see?" I asked everyone. "well let's watch a horror movie" Sarah suggested and everyone agreed. "Ok. Horror it is then" I said as I picked up the movie The Annabelle Creation. I went to the kitchen and got popcorn for everyone while Zoe paused the movie, waiting for me. I gave it to everyone and then went over to the couch and sat between Tyler and Zoey as Zoey resumed the movie.

AFTER THE MOVIE

That was so much fun!. The occasional screaming of Rose and Ashley just added to the thrill of the movie. "Guys I am hungry" Sarah whined. "Ok I'll order pizza" Zoe said as she got up from the couch to get her phone from the table. She ordered pizza for everyone and we all chatted while waiting for it. Soon the pizza arrived and I paid for it. All of us enjoyed the pizza along with our silly jokes and funny conversations. After we were done I disposed off the empty boxes.

We were sitting in the living room just talking when Sarah spoke up. "Hey guys why don't we play Truth and Dare". "yes lets play!" Zoe shouted. "calm down" I said and everyone chuckled. After that, all of us sat in a circle with a empty glass bottle in between. I spinned the bottle and it pointed towards. Sarah. "so Sarah truth or dare" I asked her. "truth" she said. "hmm so tell us about your current crush" I said and her eyes widened."uhh I don't have one" she said sounding nervous. "oh come on Sarah. Is it Trevor?" I asked with a mischievous smile."no no I liked him before, not now"  she said. "So tell us. We won't move forward in the game untill you tell us" I said. Actually I already know who it is but I want to hear it from her. "Ok ok I'll tell you. It's...it's...." she took a pause and took a deep breath,
her face redder than a tomato all were looking at her, waiting for her to say. "It's Mason!" she squeaked. "I knew it!" I shouted with a big goofy smile on my face. "I knew it! I knew it!" I started singing. Both Sarah and Mason were red as a tomato and both of them were avoiding eye contact. "ok ok that's enough" Sarah said and I stopped singing and laughed at her reaction. Then she spinned the bottle and it came to Zayn.

"So Zayn Truth or Dare." Sarah asked him. "Truth" he said. "So how many girlfriend's have you had in past" Sarah asked. "None. I have been waiting for the right one to come by" Zayn said honestly. I looked over at Zoe to see she was blushing a little and was trying to hide it. Then she looked over at me and I winked at her in a teasing way and she looked away, embarrassed. Then Zayn spinned the bottle and it came to Tyler. "ok so Tyler Truth or Dare" Zayn asked him. "Dare" he said. "ok I dare you too kiss Crystal" Zayn said in a mischievous tone. There was pin drop silence in the room. I was shocked. This can't happen. "no this is not happening" I protested. I looked at Tyler to see he was thinking something. "why aren't you saying anything" I asked him. He didn't even look up but then he suddenly spoke up "ok I'll do it". What the heck!. "what the hell?!" I shouted. He didn't respond and stood up from his place and came and sat in front of me. Close but still not that close. "what are you doing" I whispered to him, eyes wide. "Trust me" he replied. What is going on in his mind. I closed my eyes, not knowing what else to do. Before I could protest any further, he took my hand in his and kissed it. I opened my eyes and looked at him with surprise. Infact everyone was surprised. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He stood up and went back to his original place.

"This is cheating" Zayn whined like a little child. He was clearly excited about this. "No it's not. You dared me to kiss her and I did. You didn't specify where I had to do it so it's not cheating" Tyler replied to him and I was looking at him with a big smile on my face. "A real gentleman" Zoe said. He turned to look at me and saw me smiling at him and he smiled back. We continued the game and soon it was time to go to sleep. All of us girls would sleep together and the boys would sleep together. We all got ready for bed and Ashley turned the lights off. I was still thinking about that incident and after this incident my respect for Tyler grew even more than before. I feel like I am starting to get my 'normal life' back. With this thought I closed my eyes, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

UNKNOWN POV

Dammit!. I can't wait to get my hands on her. She looked so beautiful today in school. "When do we have to do this" One of my friends asked. "After two weeks. It will be a full moon night and all of us would be stronger than ever. Those alphas wouldn't be able to stop us" I was so excited just thinking about it. "We're gonna get what is ours" my friend said smirking. "very soon" I added. "But we gotta keep a check on those alphas. If they get a wind of our plan they would surely try to take away what is ours" I said threateningly. "We won't let it happen" my friend added and I nodded. It will all happen soon. Sooner than they are expecting!

Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤