CHAPTER 31

ZOEY'S POV
"well well well look who decided to finally wake up" All three of us heard a voice say and we immediately recognised it. It was Derek. I peeked out a little to see all 5 of them were there.

Dammit!

"so how are guys doing?are you enjoying your stay here?" Issac said sarcastically and my blood was boiling. "silent treatment eh? it's ok it's not like we care" Ethan said with a chuckle.  "we just came to see if everything was alright. The lights suddenly went off and we wanted to check that our little birds are not trying something you know" Aiden said. I looked over at Sarah and Crystal, their infuriated faces mirroring my own. "we also came to tell you all that the time has come" Ethan said. "we will claim our queens on the night of the full moon but don't you all worry, we will let you witness it. After all they are your mates. Oh! correction! They were your mates" Ethan said with a crazed laugh. Their behaviour is getting worse. "we will take your leave now. You guys need to have some rest" Liam said in a baby voice. How much I just wanted to get out there and punch them all in the face.

"But we have something for you all" I heard Derek say, and the next thing that we heard was the sound of cracking of bones. Our faces paled and we looked at each other horrified. Please don't tell me one of them broke someone's arm or something. "goodnight" Aiden said and then all of them climbed the stairs and went out the door, laughing like they saw something really funny. All three of us got up and rushed to our friends, and our thoughts had turned out to be true. All 5 of them had a deep bruise on their faces. It was a mixture of red and purple. "Don't worry we'll get you all out of here" I whispered to Zayn and all three of us started to undo their chains. After Zayn, Tyler and Mason were free from their chains we got Noah and Scott out of their chains too.

CRYSTAL'S POV
"come on guys" I whispered as I grabbed Tyler's arm so that I could pull him up from the chair but as soon as I pulled him up he groaned in pain and sat back on the chair. His eyebrows were scrunched in pain. I looked at him in confusion. "guys! look at their legs!" Sarah whisper shouted and I looked down at his legs. His legs were completely sealed with what looked like a metal cuff. "what the hell!" I whisper shouted. "we can't get out" I heard Zayn whisper and my attention turned towards him. "why?" I asked him. "everytime we try to get up from this chair, it gives us a electric shock. We tried to break them but even our werewolf strength can't break them" he said and our eyes widened.

"what do we do now!" Zoey whisper shouted. "there has to be a key or something for these cuffs to unlock" I asked frustrated. "there is" Mason said. All of us turned to look at him. "where is it?" Sarah asked him. "there is a common key to all these cuffs...it's with Aiden" Mason said struggling. "but the thing which I don't understand is that how come they didn't find us in here. I mean they must've caught our scents" Sarah voiced her thoughts. Yes!how come they didn't find us?

"we hid your scents and the sound of your heartbeats" Tyler suddenly said and we all turned to look at him. "all of us have a common gift. It's a rare gift...we can hide anyone's scent and sound of heartbeat...but in return it takes a lot of our energy" Zayn explained. All of them were breathless at this point. That's why all of them nearly passed out when the Lycans punched them. I exhaled frustratingly. "I don't wanna do this but we have to go now. They can come here again or they might also check for us in our rooms" Zoey said. She's right. We have to go we can't risk to stay here for long. "we promise we will bring you all out of it" I whispered to them but they were already in a deep sleep. I guess its our chance to leave.

Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤