CHAPTER 1

"The dialogues will be in bold and what a character thinks will be in normal"

LET'S GET ON WITH IT!!

Crystal's POV

buzzzzz....buzzzz...."what the hell" I groaned while sitting up on my bed. Oh I remember now, school. To be honest there is nothing wrong with it except for the fact that you have to wake up early in the morning. "Crystal are you up?!"  my mom shouted from downstairs. "yeah mom I am up!" I shouted back. Well I better get ready or else I will be late. I rushed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a refreshing shower. I came out and went to my closet to pick my outfit for the day. I selected a black top with dark blue jeans and my white flats. Simple and classic.  I did my hair and rushed downstairs.

Mom had already placed breakfast on the table."Good Morning Mom" I said."Good Morning hun" she replied. I ate my breakfast just in time to hear my friend's car outside. "Bye Mom" I shouted while running outside. "Bye dear have a good day" I heard her say.

"Hey Crys" my friend Zoey excitedly cheered. "calm down gurl!" I said rolling my eyes. "Well as far as I know the response to a energetic good morning is good morning" she said sarcastically. "Well will we reach school in this lifetime or not" I asked. She huffed in response and started the car. Soon we reached school and greeted our other friends.

RINGGG!!!

"ok guys see you all in break" I said and all of us went our separate ways. I soon reached my class and sat at my usual seat. "Hey crystal" one of my classmates, Andrea greeted me. "Hey Andrea" I greeted back smiling and she sat behind me. Soon everyone filled inside the classroom and our teacher came in with....a new student?...whoa...I don't wanna sound creepy or weird but he was the most handsome boy I had ever seen in my life, and, even though I just saw him. I feel like I've known him all my life. I think he felt my eyes on him because he turned to look straight at me. But that wasn't the strange thing, what was strange was that he mirrored my expressions. It looked as if he was also mesmerised with me as much as I was with him. Well that is ridiculous. A person like him would never be mesmerised with someone like me. He came and stood in front of the class. "Please introduce yourself to your new class" the teacher said. "Hello everyone my name is Tyler and I am from UK" he said smiling. God his voice could charm the charmer himself. "Welcome Tyler. You may go sit next to Crystal. Crystal please raise your hand". I awkwardly raised my hand and he looked happy?. Why would he be happy. He came and sat next to me and soon the class started.

Hey guys...so this was the first chapter...I hope you guys enjoyed it. I will try to update as soon as I get a chance to which is not much coz my exams are going on..but I'll try...Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! 💓