CHAPTER 11

CRYSTAL'S POV

When I reached the school next day I saw all of my friends waiting for me at the entrance of the school gate, chatting as usual. What surprised me was that Sarah was also there. I walked up to them. "Hey Crys" they all greeted me. "Hey guys" I greeted them back. Then I turned to Sarah. "Hey Sarah are you ok" I asked her hesitantly. "yeah I am fine. The injury isn't that serious, it's just a minor bump.It will be fine within a week" she said giving me a reassuring smile. I was still feeling a little guilty about what happened yesterday. She noticed the look on my face and sighed. "Crys I said I am fine don't worry so much" She said and I nodded. We all chatted for a while and then the bell rang signalling the start of school. We bid our goodbyes and went for our classes

TIME SKIP TO P.E. PERIOD

Me and my friends went for our common P.E. period. We all got changed in the girls locker room and went outside to the field. Our coach was absent today so we were allowed to do whatever we wanted to do. I was not in the mood of playing so I went over to the benches and sat down. Zoey, Ashley, Rose and Sarah were going to play badminton. Zoey was tying her shoes while sitting beside me when I saw him. Jake Wellington. He was a shy and nerdy student and he rarely talked to anyone. My friends think that he has a crush on me but I don't think so. He was coming towards us.

"h-hey Crystal" he greeted me when he reached us. "hey Jake" I greeted him back smiling. "uh actually I-I got s-something for you" he said nervously. I was a little confused because we never had a proper conversation with each other and we didn't knew each other that well. His hand went to his back and when he brought it forward I saw in his hand. A red rose. He somehow gathered himself and spoke.

"Crystal I have liked you since a long time but I didn't have enough courage to talk to you but today I will tell you what I feel."He took a pause and took a deep breath. "Crystal I like you very much. I have liked you since middle school. I don't have much to give you but this is for you" he said while giving me the rose. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. But then momentarily, my eyes flickered behind Jake and now I wish that I hadn't done that. Tyler was glaring at Jake so hard that if looks could kill, Jake would have died infinite times, but then I saw something, something which made me shiver from top to bottom. Tyler's eyes were a deep red colour but when I blinked they were back to normal. Was it even real?. Before I could think or say anything, Jake sprinted from the field as fast as he could. He didn't turn to look back even once. I looked at the rose in my hand and then I looked back up to see Tyler wasn't there anymore.

"OMG! we told you! we told you!" Zoey shouted while doing her special happy dance. I didn't even tell her to stop because my mind was wrapped around what I saw. My mind didn't want to believe but my eyes would not lie to me as well. Soon the P.E. period was over and we headed to our next lectures. Throught the day I didn't see Tyler or any of the boys and that just increased my suspicions. School was over soon and before I realised it,  I was walking back to my house.

"click"

What the hell was that. It sounded like the sound of a camera shutter. I looked around but no one there. What the hell is happening!. I should just reach home as soon as possible and with that thought I increased my pace and by the time I reached home I was panting. I saw that the door was locked. Oh yeah I remember now. Confusion laced my mind but then I remembered my mom is currently on a work trip with her colleagues. I bent down to get the spare key from under the doormat, but I couldn't find it. I shifted the doormat to get a better look but there was no key. I sighed. Maybe I should just go to Mrs. S's house. But first I should call my mom and inform her about this. I pulled out my phone and dialed my mother's number but she didn't pick up. I decided to call her later and started my walk to Mrs. S's house.

HEY GUYS! SO THIS WAS CHAPTER 11. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT. THANKS!
BYE! ❤