"We think this one will work better because it's showing a different side of Harry" the surprised magazine stylist replies.

"Harry has his own style and image, and that's why you wanted him, correct?"

"Correct" the girl answers.

" We'll then, I think this shirt will do better." I say and the girl nods.

"I don't know Kat, I kinda like the other one. The one that will show a new side of me, one even you haven't seen" he interjects spitefully. My eyes narrow, turning back around to him smirking in hate.

"I don't think so Harry" I say as calm as possible. The girl backs away a little noticing the palpable tension between us now.

"Have int your way princess" Harry smirks noticing that the set was waiting for some debacle between us. As he walks past me he to grab a drink from the ice bucket he mutters "as always, just to dagger at me a little more.

"Look I'm sorry! Okay! He kissed me Harry, I told him to back off because of you, but I wasn't going to lie to you and let you kiss me until you knew! Okay! So stop being such a dick!" I loud whisper pacing after him.

"Is that so ?" He smirks.

"Yes it is"

"We'll then that defiantly excuses you from putting your self in a position where he would hurl himself at you and you let him!" He says a little too loudly and sarcastically.

"Whatever Harry, I watched as you made out with Pippa after you slept with me and I forgave you instantly! And you can't forgive me for backing away from him. You know what love, go fuck yourself" I say grabbing my energy drink and the keys to the car. I calmly walk to the dressing room toilet before I start to cry and feel his presence behind me. I get inside and close the door before he can make it. I hear him huff behind the door and the photographer yell.

"All I need is two shots of you in what tour wearing now love! Can you do that Haz?"

"Yeah no worries" I hear Harry strut off. I can see the camera flash under my door and hear him call a wrap. I fix my make up and open the door a couple minutes after I calm myself down. I see Harry waiting agasinte the door frame rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm going to b late to meet ed, can you move"

"Yeah yeah I just need to wash my face from this make up" he says walking in closing the door behind him. I sit down on the closed toilet and watch him as his splashes water over his face, watch ping amall water drops fall off his perfect lips. He finishes by whipping his face and neck with the towel.

"Done?" I say standing up to leave.

"Almost" he whispers as he pushes his body onto mine smashing me lightly against the bathroom wall. I don't protest his movement as he crashes his lips on mine groping at my breasts and breathing much too heavily.

"I can't fucking stand you sometimes" he groans into my mouth. Kissing me harshly and pushing the hardness forming in his pants against me. It turns me on so much that I lift one of my legs to wrap around him. He reacts to me by groping me under my thigh and moving his hand to my ass to pick me up against the wall.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now"

"We can't right now" I moan.

"Your mine. Only mine - you understand?" He pulls away to look at me. His eyes turing a dark jade colour. In the moment I don't think but I nod, allowing him to take control of me. I can feel him tightening his hold on my ass moving me up and down against the wall, rubbing his hardness against my area.