Episode 9: History Repeating part 2

Damon: Rise and shine! You'll be late for school!

Stefan: What are you-- what are you doing?

Damon: Peace offering. (lifts a mug of coffee) C'mon, you need it for blood circulation. It does dead flesh good.

(Stefan glares in silence)

Damon: Alright, I'm sorry.

Stefan: Step aside, please.

Damon: I got the town off our back. It was for the greater good - but I'm sorry! And to prove it, I'm not going to feed on a human. For at least a...week. I'll adopt the Stefan diet. Only nothing with feathers.

Stefan (mimicking Damon): Because I realize that killing your closest and oldest friend is beyond evil, and yet, somehow, it's worthy of humor.

Damon: Are you mimicking me?

Stefan: Yes, Stefan. Now that the secret society of vampire haters is off our back, I can go back to my routine of how can I destroy Stefan's life this week.

Damon (mimicking Stefan): And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing and forehead-brooding. (in his own voice) This is fun, I like this.

Stefan (mimicking Damon): And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic Falls.

Damon: (pauses) Yeah, I'm done. 

(turns to leave)

Damon (mimicking Stefan): This is so like you, Damon - always have to have the last word.