"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"

Start from the beginning

Both brothers and Y/N helped move all the furniture in front of the door. 

 "Wait does anyone have their phone?" Y/N asked fast.

"Nope," The bothers got out at the same time.

"Now what?" She asked wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"We wait," Thorn mumbled plainly as he sat on the floor. 

"What no! We have to fight!" Sweet Pea yelled standing his ground. "... Or at least getaway," 

They were too busy arguing that they didn't even notice their best friend in the corner crying. 

"Y/N! Hey don't cry," Thorn whispered scooting over to and hugging her frame. 

"M-My mom," She gasped letting the sobs wrack her body. 

"She'll be fine," Sweet Pea reassured sitting next to them both. "For now we wait here..." 

They were all completely tired as it was very late at night... Neither of the boys wanted to go to sleep as something could happen, after all, the ghoulies probably have taken their trailer as their own. 

"Go to sleep," Thorn told his brother. "I'll keep watch,"

"Ok," Sweet Pea mumbled back looking down at Y/N who rested asleep in his lap. 

This had to be the weirdest sleepover ever, and he couldn't help yet to worry about where he would go after this if they took his only home away from him. 

"I know you like Y/N... More than a friend." His brother suddenly stated. 

"What? Um, that's real crazy-"

"Dude I know you!" Thorn exclaimed causing Y/N to stir in her sleep. 

"Well, maybe I do! But she'll never like me that way so just drop it!" He exclaimed and with that, he shut his eyes, not wanting to deal with this crazy life anymore. 

An hour later they heard movement from the outside of the door... A loud bang filled the air as the door handle was blown off they were all startled awake. 

Sweet Pea unhooked his arms from around Y/N helping her up, as they made their way over to the window their only other way out... Which they had blocked with the bed. Quickly moving it they could hear the door pushing in from behind them as they began to quicken their pace. 

Y/N was already halfway out the window when suddenly everything went silent. "Y/N get back in now-" But Sweet Pea was too late Maliki came up behind her yanking her out. 

"Please just let us go... We didn't want any of this," Thorn exclaimed putting his hands up. 

"And I didn't want your leader to cut me up with a knife," Penny explained coming into view. "So now I need to show him how it feels, and if I can't get to him... You'll do," 

The blonde nodded causing Malaki to drag a knife across Y/N's cheek, her whimpers in pain only caused Sweet Pea's heart to break even more.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Thorn yelled holding out his pocket knife...

"Come on... You don't care about them," Penny whispered tracing her hand up and down his chest. "That's why you're with me."

"What does she mean?" Y/N asked looking as confused as ever with a pain-stricken face.

"You didn't tell them, Honey? Thorn has been in the ghoulies... And is more than definitely dating me," Penny explained with a smirk. 

"No... That can't be true," Sweet Pea exclaimed facing his brother who looked down ashamed. "You're lying!" 

"Nah she's not... I actually kinda ship it," Malaki smiled.

"Take me instead leave both Y/N and my brother alone!" Sweet Pea roared giving his closest family a sad look. 

"Well, I wasn't expecting this!" Hiram exclaimed getting out of his car. 

"What should we do boss?" Penny asked.

"Shoot the kid and let the others go... To spread the story, however if they tell the cops they'll be dead before they know it!" Hiram exclaimed looking to them all. "Do you understand," 

None of the friends moved as Y/N was trembling with fear as Penny made the serpent get down on his knees. 

"Sweets no!" Y/N exclaimed now letting the tears flow freely. 

"Any last words?" Hiram asked handing Penny a gun. 

"I did this for you Y/N I love you, and you Thorn." He whispered slowly closing his eyes to his death... 

BANG!

That was when the serpent jacket held a dead body... One that was no one longer working, and would never be up and moving again. 

T O  B E C O N T I N U E D . . . 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comment if you want a part two or if you don't!

THANKS FOR READING! I TAKE REQUESTS SO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TAKE ANY REQUEsT AND I'LL TAG YOU TO!!!!

Sorry for the sadness. 

I hope you enjoyed... MORE COMING SOON!