Chapter 8 : Earn Her Heart

*Note this chapter is after chapter 7 :
individual emotions*

*In School* What the...? Is she mad at me or what? "Hi."I waved and smiled at her. "...!" Kristina lowered her head as she ran off. Why's she ignoring me? It's been a few days since the beach trip.

*In middle of the lessons, 4pm* "Come with me, we need to talk." I dragged her along as I held her hand. "Huh? What do you mean?" She looked clueless. "Be quiet, you'll know later." I continued to walk forward without looking back at her.

"What about class!?" She struggled to follow after my fast pace with a confused look. "Easy game, money settled all." I smirked in triumph.

"What!? You bribed the teacher!?" She exclaimed in disbelief. "Woah, keep it down Miss "Vociferous" Yeah I did." I placed my hand over her mouth as I pulled her close to my chest while her cheek was near mine.

"Mmm...!" She blinked rapidly and fidget. "Aren't I a genius? Relax, while I "kidnap" you to "wonderland" Miss Kristina." I smiled triumphantly at her while I whispered to her ears before letting go of her mouth. We stepped into the limousine and none of us speak throughout the ride.

We arrived near the elegant white classy bridge and river where the sky is getting darker and more azure. There's not a single pedestrian near the bridge since I sealed and booked that venue. Just us and my bodyguards.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I looked straight into her eyes seriously

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I looked straight into her eyes seriously. "..." She stared at the ground. "I demand your answer right now as Barron Trump." I narrowed my eyes as I looked at her without turning away.

"I don't know! Why you kiss me?" She blurted out as she distant our space. *My heart throbs* Why's she distancing herself away from me? Does she now dislike the kiss?

I see, even so I'll tell her how I feel. You never know unless you try right? At least there's a little hope.

"Well, the one who falls (in love) last speaks last. I'll speak first." I indirectly admit.

"What do you mean? You fell down?" She looked clueless

Sigh, am I not obvious enough? "Nope. Should I say you're pretty dense or naive. Maybe both." I gave an exasperated sigh.

"As expected since you're my chosen maiden. I suppose you win this round, MY HEART." I spoke before I surrender in gesture as I emphasize the last words in heavier louder tone before using my hands to form a heart shape near my chest.

"Me? How?!" She blinked a second before she covered her mouth and exclaimed before she blushed like crazy.

"Why not? Ever since I noticed your existence I fall down hard. How dare you, it's your "sin" for making USA son out in chaos. Better work hard to amend your sin by making me laugh." I looked up cockily before grinning.

"Hang on Barron, ..." Kristina hurriedly spoke as she turned behind but I cut in. I don't wanna hear it. I know she might not feel the same. Still, I could always try again, no harm. Besides teasing her is satisfying enough to make me happy I guess.

"Damn, now that you took my heart, you better know how to control it. Or else, I can't guarantee what I'll do to you. Be prepared, I want your heart. I'm charming aren't I?" I smirked while I shifted my shaggy bangs.

"Yes, you are charming. Go and take my heart. I don't mind if it's you, Mr "small President"." Kristina smiled as she gaze at me shyly.

No way! That's unusual

No way! That's unusual. Wait, I mean yes way!! She likes me back! Oh thank you Jesus!

"Why didn't you say so earlier? God, you freak the hell out of me!" I exclaimed in exultant.

"Well you cut stop me, I'm only listening to your order Mr "Small President"." She said.

"Sure, listen to me and my orders only. I'm not small okay." I chuckled.

"Yes, you have a big brain but small size as President." She chuckled.

"Woah! Savage tongue, Small first lady of USA in the future." I sticked out my tongue at her.

"Anyway, say what are you about to tell me earlier when I cut in?" I asked her seriously.

"Erm, your guards are here." Her cheeks flushed while she whispered as she pulled me to a corner. "I know, they're here the entire time." I smirked. Seems like someone's getting shy. "You... It's awkward!" She exclaimed.

"Guys, leave for a while." I ordered. "Yes, Boss." *Guards left*

"Continue." I said.

"Well, at first I wonder why you're alone with a nonchalant look. Now I understand, you don't like being scrutinized and yet nobody else understands.

Then, as I get to know you deeper, I'm elated the times we spent together. Then I was confused about why I'm so comfortable and delighted around you that I... avoid you.

You always have so many dare devil adventures, mischievous, trueful, carefree, funny and talented. I get to know the warm side behind your nonchalant look. It's fun." Kristina contemplated me as she slowly told me her true feelings.

"So you finally speak out freely. You're being awfully honest." I tenderly look at her before smiling. *My pulse race* This is bad, she's so obediently cute when she's so honest.

"Yeah, I've been confused as well. It's enjoyable teasing you. You're kind, genuine, polite, naive yet stubborn at times. It's interesting as you open up to me.

Only you would treat me normally. You're quite bold to talk back to me. You're beautiful goddess. You're my favorite." I spoke from the bottom of my heart.

"You haven't tell me those three magical words." I smirked. (I love you)

"Not saying! You go first!" She frantically stiffened in embarrassment.

"I'm not gonna say. Ladies first." I jokingly bowed as I devilishly grinned.

"Noo!" She ran off.

"This round I gotta win. I'll make you say it somehow." I grinned as I chased after her.

~The End~

Thank you for reading :) I try to write a cool and meaningful confession. Hope you enjoy it :) What do you think about this confession? :)