Chapter 6 : Beach Trip

I stared at my sandy feet as I sat on the bench under the huge parasol drinking tropical smoothie🍹. Damn, now my precious feet of USA (Every part of me concerned USA) is burried by sands at the beach. I swear I'm gonna get my butlers to scrub my feet properly after this!

Few days ago... "Class, we're gonna go to the beach to get in touch with nature." My teacher suggested. So that's how I get here.

Nevermind about my feet, right now where's Kristina? To be frank, I'm sort of looking forward to today. Guess what? ;)

Kristina of course. I'll get to check her out in her special outfit, bikini. Dude, who doesn't? Come on, it's normal to check out chicks.

That's what my dad always do till now despite his old age. Just that he hide this mini secret from mum. For me, I'm only interested in Kristina. To me, other girls are just like mannequin, boring.

There she is. I shifted my shaggy bangs. Watch and learn boys. *Me whistling*(learnt from my old dad, sure it's an old but gold trick.)😎

As Kristina is standing there. ...What? That's it? She gotta be kidding. She stood near the tree near the seaside in... just swimsuit with a thin sarong fluttering while the wind ruffled her hair gently.

I narrowed my eyes at her as my eyes contemplated her from head to toe

I narrowed my eyes at her as my eyes contemplated her from head to toe. I took a quick glance through her diaphanous sarong.😏Nice, ideal figure. Such pity it's a bit blurry. Man, wish I get a better view...

"Hey Barron, the breeze feels great. Come over here." Kristina turned around and called out while she smiled at me.

Crap! She didn't discover what I was doing right? I continued to look at her as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the breeze mixed with salty air upon her face.