Chapter 3 : Visit Date🌼 Part 1

*Bell Rings* School ends. "So let's go, Kristina." I casually walked past her table as she's still packing her bag.

"Ok." She followed after me as we walked down the stairs at the entrance towards my limousine. "Drive us back to the penthouse." I threw the car keys to my chauffeur. "Yes, sir." He opened the door for us as we stepped inside.

"Wow, it's incredible!" She exclaimed as she stared at my limousine. "..." I stared at her puzzled as one of my eyebrows lifted. She's quite a weirdo isn't she? Still, she's really funny and cute. I like her reactions anyway.

It's just a limousine with long 100% pure soft, fluffy cushioned sofa with a tray of champagne and sparkling tall glasses. Plus a 3D lightings and a disco ball hanging on the ceiling for night and tv and automatic moveable doors.

"Well, it's normal." I looked around nonchalantly disinterested. I sat opposite of her to get a clear vision of her in front of me while dangling and resting my whole left arm on the sofa.

If this is called incredible then I'm not sure what's even worth the word incredible.

"Really? My house just owns a normal car." She smiled sheepishly. "Seriously?" I widden my eyes. "My bad, sorry." Damn Barron, why am I so judgemental.

"It's okay." She smiled at me cheerfully. Sigh, such innocent and sweet smile. How can she always flash that defenseless smile like that. It's a pretty dangerous expression for a guy like me. I have to always composed myself.

I stared at her before looking outside the window in silence. "What's wrong Barron?" She asked. "Nothing." I refused to look back at her. This is the first time ever that I shared my limousine with a girl and shall also be the only girl.

*10 mins later arrived at the penthouse.* "Wow." There she goes again staring around my house in awe built like a royalty palace full of 24 kadet gold. (including my bathroom and toilet bowl)

We went to my garden filled of flowers paradise. We sat at my golf cart as I drove through the field accompanied by 2 golf carts on the left and right with one butler at each side fanning us. "Water." I said. "Right away sir." My butler passed me a bottled water.

"Here, take it

"Here, take it." I nonchalantly plucked a gardenia and placed it on her hand. (Gardenia symbolizes purity and sweetness. They indicate secret love. They convey joy. They tell the receiver you are lovely.)

"Thank you... but please don't do that again, you're gonna hurt the flower." She glooms on at the flower.

"What? I don't get it, it's just a flower." I said frankly. What the hell is her problem, she's being difficult. There I was trying to delight her. I dont care about flowers, you're far more important. Didn't girls love flowers?

"It has a life, can't you understand? Plucking flowers will affect it's growth." She refuted me with unwavering eyes.

"I only know that I wanna make you enjoy your visit here happily but it seems like I'm just wasting my time!" I spoke bluntly with a vexed expression. Why am I so agitated? I just want her to understand... How does she make me feel like this. I'm so confused. It's just a fricking flower. Why do I even care? Her reactions nor the flower matters...

"I'm so sorry Barron." She flinched before she averted her eyes to the ground. Crap, I immediately regret what I said when I noticed she's feared and upset by me.
*My heart throbs* Barron, you really are an idiot. This is not how I planned... I furrowed my brows as I tried to understand. I'm being so childish getting worked out over such things.

"... Kristina, sorry. I didn't consider things properly. I'll not do this again. Cheer up would you?" I gazed at her remorsefully. I focused on making her happy so much to the extent I neglected what she cares about.

"Me too Barron, thank you for inviting me here. I know you mean it well for giving me an enjoyable visit here." Kristina said with a tender smile.

"Yeah, welcome." I smiled back as I hugged her. "...Barron?" She said.

"Well, let's go to the golf field?" I quickened my pace nonchalantly as if it'll help calm my embarrassment. "Slow down." Kristina ran after me.

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading :)