Chapter 4 : Golf⛳ , Library Part 2

*Note, this chapter 4 is continuation after chapter 3 Visit Date Part 1*

"Sit still. Here we go." I smirked as I sped up my golf cart. "So fun!" Kristina exclaimed as we moved forward quickly.

"Sir Barron and Lady Kristina, please wait for us." My butlers came chasing panicky after us. One of them holding a tray of food, the other with drinks, another two on the golf carts holding fans.

"Haha, so funny." I laughed. "Haha, but Barron is it really okay to leave them behind?" She giggled before looking back at the butlers with some sympathy.

"No worries, they're used to it. They'll catch up later anyway." I assured her. We shared a smile together.

I stood at the field as I held my golf shaft🏌️‍♂️. I aimed carefully before I confidently swing my golf shaft. The golf ball goes flying high up before dropping to the ground rolling.

"Goal!" My butler blew his whistle as the ball entered the golf ball hole.

"Awesome, Barron." She exclaimed in admiration. "I know right, I'm a natural amazing talent. It's as expected." I smirked as I confidently shifted my shaggy bangs.

"Yeah, right." She gave me a wry smile. "It's just not working." She's slightly annoyed as she tried to focus by swinging the golf shaft several times. The ball either remains on the ground or moves a bit.

"Haha." I can't hold back my laughter. She's really not a sports person huh.

"Hey! Don't laugh." She puffed her cheeks as she pouted at me. "What if I don't? I just can't help it but laugh." I sticked out my tongue at her.

"You meanie!" She pouted again. "Yeah, you should hold it like this then roughly swing back and forth in estimation. Then you swing backwards before you swing forward in a swift like this." I stood behind her as I warped my hands around her hands that held the golf shaft. "Oh." She blushed.

"See, the ball goes in." I smiled. "..." I noticed her staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Well, thank you." She averted her eyes away from me. "..." Damn, she's making me feel awkward now.

"You still have a long run in mastering golf." I said smugly. "Well once I defeated you I'll make sure to wipe that grin off your face." She glared at me. Wow, that's quite a rare expression. I didn't expect her to be so stubborn nonetheless being annoyed.

At first, I still thought she's the meek type. Well girl, you sent me the challenge first. So challenge accepted.

"Go ahead, I'll be waiting." I smirked at her. Well, I'm gonna win anyway.

"Let's take a break." I broke the awkward silence. We headed back into the penthouse.

"Prepare us a change of outfit." I ordered my maid and butler. "Your wish is our command sir." They replied.

Next destination, we'll be going to a magnificent library. It's not just any library, it's like a mansion luxurious library.

Unlike commoners who go to such pitiful tiny library with just dull bookshelves. Such pale in comparison.

 Such pale in comparison