Chapter 2 : Meet Her Again

"Barron are you ready? We gotta attend your dad's meeting campaign." My mum called out while she's busy powdering her face and looking at the mirror while waiting for me at living room expensive couch.

"Yeah done." I walked down the stairs nonchalantly in blue suit and black tie looking stunning as usual.

"Oh Barron look at you, you look splendid just like me. That's my boy, inherited the blood of trump. Remember, we are the best. If I say I'm 2nd, nobody in the entire universe dare to claim 1st. Always remember that my boy." My dad smiled as he pat my head.

"Yes dad." I said. "Oh Barron, hang on you need this before you go." My mum put on moisturizer on my face. "There you go little donald, you're now perfect to go." My mum smiled in satisfaction as she looked at me.

Wow, now my face feels so smooth and great as usual. So, we sat in our car as we arrived at the parliament. Mom and Dad waved proudly as they walked. The commoners outside the parliament were shouting happily upon our arrival.

Pft so funny, all the crowd's faces are so in sync like frantic insane humans. I tried to imitate their actions and expressions for fun as I waved hard and quickly with a wide grin at them. "Barron, cut it out." My mum hissed quietly at me before smiling in a heartbeat again at the crowd as she tried to hold my hand.

" My mum hissed quietly at me before smiling in a heartbeat again at the crowd as she tried to hold my hand

*Retreat my hand* Ew, I'm a big boy now, she don't have to do that. So embarrassing.

We arrived at the meeting assembly as I sat on the cushion seat while I fiddled my water bottle as I watched the boring meeting.

*Yawn* This is so boring. I rest my face on my hand. No doubt my old dad is the best, I gave him my 110% support as I constantly widden my eyes to stay awake.

After the meeting, I gathered with my relatives, my step siblings. I smiled at my baby nephew as I played peek a boo while trying to shake and hi 5 his little hand.

After a while, I feel someone's looking at me. I turned around... She's chuckling lightly as she watched me playing with my baby nephew. It's her! Crap, she saw what I did. That's so uncool. I'll never forget those beautiful blue eyes of hers. Isn't she honored? That I, first son of USA still remembered her clearly. I gave her a confident smile.

She is with her politician father as he's speaking to my dad

She is with her politician father as he's speaking to my dad. Show time, Barron. First off do I smell? Just in case my cologne wear off. I briefly sniff near my shoulders. Nope even if I do sweat, it's the "scent of a real man".

"Hey, spray me Clive Christian (~$2000 plus cologne)."(The world's most expensive perfume) I ordered my bodyguard in sunglasses. "Yes, boss." *Spray*

"I'm going to the gents

"I'm going to the gents." I lied to my mum as I smirked and walked confidently straight ahead while adjusting my perfect hair. "Ok." She replied.

"Hi I'm Barron Trump, I think we met before haven't we? May I have your name, maiden?" I approached her as I leaned against a nearby wooden pillar and adjusted my tie a little.

"Yes, nice to meet you Barron. I'm Kristina Pimenova." She smiled politely. "I see, the pleasure is mine." I automatically took her hand and placed a kiss on top of her hand. This is the first time I'm kissing a girl, on the hand. Wow, such smooth hands. Well, I'm a straight man just like my dad just so you know.

"... so is that your nephew? So adorable isn't he?" She widden her eyes a second before she shyly retreated her hand back.

Well cute reaction, not that I dislike that. "Yeah, he's my nephew." I said. "It must be quite tough being under the public scrutiny and maintain calm." She said looking at me sadly. Oh, what's this feeling? Why do I feel melancholy all of a sudden. I don't like it. I don't like to see or make her upset despite her lovely sad expression.

"I'm fine. Getting all the attention just shows how popular and charming I am. I like it." I smiled. She's right, I don't really care about attention. It's a nuisance being watched whenever I go. She really understands me.

"I agree, except about how charming you are." She gave me a wry grin. Woah, how dare she defy the beauty of the first son of USA, namely me. She sure has the guts. Such a stubborn nature. What a strange girl. Not bad, I like that.

"Is that so? I'm hurt here now, man." I jokingly pretend to grimace in pain as I feel my heartbeat. "Haha." She chuckled. Finally, she smiled. I stopped as I gaze at her nonchalantly, that's the smile I wanna see. My heart's racing in a heartbeat that it pains slightly whenever she gave me that carefree smile. Please keep smiling. You look prettiest when you smile, goddess. Damn, what kind of girl are you?

"So wanna have tea at my mansion tomorrow?" I asked. "Sounds great!" She exclaimed. "See you. Gotta go." I said as I looked at my watch. "Bye Barron." She said.

"You took such a long time at the "gents" aren't you? Barron where did you go?" My mum asked. "Sorry mum. I'm just chatting with a classmate that's all." I said.

After that we went back home. I still can't stop thinking her, Kristina Pimenova.

~To be continued~

Hi, hope you enjoy reading Barron's point of view :) Favorite cute Barron 👑 and pretty Kristina😊
Thank you for reading :)