Chapter 7 : Individual Emotions

Barron's Feelings

"Go to bed, Barron." My mum called out. "Yeah." I reluctantly lie on my bed. It's night time. Yet, I'm not one bit exhausted. More of it's the opposite. I couldn't sleep a wink.

No matter whether I shut or open my eyes, Kristina Pimenova is all I ever see or think of. This is bad, since when had she becomes so addictive to think of.

I was so enthralled by her till now. This feeling keeps getting worser or should I say it's getting stronger. Ever since the first sight of her, her beautiful blue eyes locked into mine, her natural beautiful face. I never find a girl this gorgeous before. She's the first.

Of course, that's just a small portion I'm drawn to her. The days I get to know her deeper, the fun times we shared. Unlike any other girls, she's always being herself without any pretence around anyone.

She's being so honest and readable. Even though she assumed I'll be displeased that she always deny my handsomeness. Actually, I'm more of surprised and not getting used to it when someone especially girls who doesn't think I'm good looking.

Also, She's a really shy, sweet yet stubborn lady. Which I didn't expect stubbornness, such a different rare side beside her usual softness. It's always so entertaining to tease her in order to get to see many new sides of her I've yet to know.

It's refreshing to challenge and bicker with her as I get to see how far she can react to prove me wrong. Plus, I get to understand her even better from her point of view. Wow, she sure knows how to turn me on and at the same time cause my heart to be in such a chaotic mess.

She understands what I'm going through the nuisance being watched by public eyes. Sooner or later, my heart slowly surrendered to her as I grew to care about her more than myself. I just have to, everytime I get to understand her different sides which I didn't expected, the more I like her.

This is so frustrating, the stronger I feel the more possessive I get. I get so agitated easily when I feel that I couldn't understand or get her. It's like I just want everything about her. It sucks to know that there are times I failed to know her. It's as though she's drifting further away from me.

I don't like that, not one bit. I abhorred it, even when dudes were to even look or hurt or talk to her. To the extent that my body just react on it's own impulsively wanna punch that douchebag. It's as though it's a threat, testing my patience.

Her tears, her misery, her pain are something I swear I'll not let that occur. It hurts me to witness her suffer emotionally or physically. I'll never do anything to hurt or betray her. Instead, I wanna shield her from all these devils who tries to even take away her beautiful smile. Geez, emotions are such a pain in the ass. Damn, it's so troublesome.

*Thumpppp rapidly* Huh? I brought my hand to my chest as I feel and check my heartbeat. "..." My heart races. Dang it! Now even my down there (manhood) "races high" (erected) too.

Kristina Pimenova, you're the weirdest girl I ever met. How is it possible that you could twist and turn my emotions to any state anytime yet at the same time my heart still race for you alone...

 How is it possible that you could twist and turn my emotions to any state anytime yet at the same time my heart still race for you alone