I hear her thoughts over the wireless headpieces we wore.

"I have not died...Yet why has my kingdom been driven to the edge of destruction...?" The queen muttered.

I shook my head as I stop fighting.

There's no hope in fighting on, is there?

My mind hesitates for a moment before I think back to one person.

"No...I must fight on." I cough up more blood as I send out another round, my ears going numb from the mixture of shouts, cries, screams, guttural roars from the Oblivates and explosions and powers going off every second.

"If not for this world then...For her." I grit my teeth as my determination strengthens further.

But, as expected, it was an uphill battle we could not win.

I chuckled bitterly, my knees hitting the floor as it began to rain.

What fitting weather for the downfall of humanity.

At least I tried my damndest...

But then, I felt a presence.

It was not a presence one would feel before a superior, nor one you felt when you visited an apostle of god.

It was an invisible, unmistakable pressure.

Everyone felt it, even the Obvliates.

They stopped their stampede, obviously uncomfortable.

We stopped too.

It seemed as if the pressure prevent us from moving.

The noisy battlefield had become a plain of sheer silence within moments, transforming to a place with pin drop silence.

And in that moment, reality cracked.

———

Alexis' POV.

My mind cleared as the voice had erased all my worries in a moment.

Information filled my head.

It looked as if it were a stat window from back when the perfectionist system was still functioning.

[God-Eye has been upgraded and evolved 10x into God's Descent (Pseudo). You have an aura of oppression that no one can stand against unless they are unbelievably powerful. Due to it being forcibly evolved, you will have a bout of weakness after every time it is used.]

"Alexis?" Antonio asked as I stopped screaming.

"I'm fine...But..." I look around.

Obvliates were before me facing me, humans behind me.

I look behind and see my sanctuary being obstructed by two massive wings, one white, one black, sprouting from my back.

"..."

I gotta admit, I felt pissed.

Really pissed.

"Who let you invade my territory?" I asked quietly as I felt myself slowly ascending, my eyes boring down on the Obvliates.

My body feels like it's on top of the clouds as a euphoric rush of power intoxicates me.

I could get drunk on this feeling.

But my anger remains as my head quickly clears.

"Let this be a warning, an example to you Oblivate Lords and humans watching from afar." Two gigantic cannon-esque weapons materialised from nowhere appear behind me, exploding outwards with power as they draw out a line around the sanctuary.

"Cross this line, and be ready to face me."

"As for the rest...You all should die." The gigantic weapons reign down death as every single Obvliate is obliterated in an instant.

I store the blood, remembering it's use and deactivate my power, popping a Rejuvenate Pill.

A small headache hits me but I recover from it.

Looks like the power takes a lot outta me, even the pill can't get rid of the side effects entirely after using it for only ten minutes.

Well ten minutes of playing god for a small headache ain't that bad.

I activate Loki, my illusion power and form a gigantic blinding light to everyone.

"I would advise you not to make me fight. Any dispute will result in one of us ending up six feet under."

I move the orb into the sky and pretend to detonate it, forming a gigantic explosion in the sky that creates shockwaves.

Well, they felt it, not me.

Display over, time to leave.

Antonio is stunned for a moment but quickly becomes stoical.

Luna trods up to my side and follows me, my helmet, shaped like an Oni intimidates the crowd into moving aside.

I make an illusion to the crowd of disappearing all of a sudden and I motion for Antonio to speed up as I pick Luna up.

And before the crowd knows it, I've already made my way back home, into the Dauntless Sanctuary.