...Books...

Hello readers.
I hope you enjoyed this book and if you did I'd like to tell you that there will be other books. Spin offs I guess you could say. Each book from another's point of view in a different timeline.

1. Love At First Fight.
2. Saved By Him.
3. When Our Worlds Collide.

1. Love At First Fight.
Rebecca Hunter is an eighteen year old girl who's lived her whole life on a farm.
She's kind, sarcastic, beautiful and quite spirited. Her life is completely turned upside down however when the CEO of the largest company in the US decides he wants to build a factory where her home is. Is she prepared to fight back against the rather handsome Mason Moore?
Mason Moore as an nineteen year old city boy who is also the CEO of the largest company in the US.
What's going to happen when he decides to build a factory smack dab where a rather beloved ranch is placed. Not to mention the beautiful yet hot headed Rebecca Hunter lives and has worked her whole life.
Which will be the first to back down?
...........................................................

2. Saved By Him.
Violet Angelo is an nineteen year old girl who has lived the past month locked up in a cage. Kidnapped from the life she new, she's thrown into a world of deadly secrets and cruel lies.
Violet never wanted to be the damsel in distress, but with her life spinning out of control it doesn't seem like she has much of a choice. Especially not when Luke Perish ends up becoming her knight in shining armor.

........................................................................

3. When Our Worlds Collide.

When Our Worlds Collide is written by LaneyWilliams4. James Monroe is her character, not mine. If you would like to read from Monroe's pov then you know where to go.

When James Monroe moves to Waco Texas for a new start with her dad She just wants to keep her head down and finsh senior year. Her plans change when she gets entangled into the life that is Asher Reed. She is quickly intrigued by his shielded personality. She wants to be the one that gets to know, the heart that is inside his hard outer shell. She'll need to overcome obstacles, and deal with the problems she is running from head on.
Will she be able to handle Asher's problems as well?
...........................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Thank you!